This game is really only fun with other people, in my opinion. It's very tedious (which some folks may enjoy) and some of the maps take HOURS to complete alone, but with friends it can be great and takes less time.
1) Microsoft Sam text-to-speech for in-game chat is HILARIOUS. Seriously makes the game 100x better. Try it. Nothing better than being a grown adult and saying inappropriate things in chat just to hear that monotonous robotic voice say it out loud. Had myself and my friends laughing so hard we were almost throwing up. It also says things kind of sarcastically.
2) The broken game physics, which is a cause of most of the cons listed below, can actually be funny sometimes. Like mops randomly killing people and bins glitching across the floor.
3) Funny things like giblets coming out of machines they shouldn't come out of, and really nice atmopshere and setups with interesting backstories.
1) No music in-game. Why does the main menu have neat ambient music but the game doesn't? For such a long, sometimes boring and tedious game where you have to obsessively focus on every detail for hours, why can't we have something to listen to?
2) The bins. Seriously. The biohazard bins are a total mess. I can barely use them. The point is to put giblets, trash, bullet shells and other small items in them to make it easier to collect and carry them to the furnace. But the bins are so broken the items inside usually clip into the bin and make the bin rocket around randomly, or the bin decides to just start glitching like mad and bang around, or teleport randomly, etc. Either way it usually spills some, or all, of the contents, forcing you to pick EVERYTHING back up again. Very annoying. For a game where those bins are provided to us to use, why can't we use them properly ?? I know it's in early access but please for the love of god fix the bins.
3) A seriously annoying an game-breaking bug I keep encountering is the inability to grab things. Sometimes just randomly will not allow me to pick things up anymore. Or, the game won't show the item in my hands- it still shows the item on the floor- but the game still considers me to be holding them. So when I drop the item, it teleports onto the ground wherever I "dropped" it, causing glitching. Sometimes on my friends' screen they can see me holding an item but on my own screen it appears that I'm NOT holding it. Makes carrying anything nearly impossible. Only way to fix is to quit the game/server and restart/rejoin. Happens several times per game.
4) Things that are almost, or entirely, unreachable. Some giblets or trash are in places almost impossible to reach, under tables (in a game where there is no crouch mechanism) or splashes of blood on the CEILING where there is no way to reach it by jumping or stacking boxes, especially since boxes and bins are so glitchy they fling themselves around insanely when standing on them. Maybe putting blood on the ceiling in an unreachable location could be fixed, eh?
5) Sometimes mops randomly kill my friends. It's actually kind of funny. And also sometimes those stupid bins, or other items glitching so hard they rocket into my friends and kill them. Funny but perhaps could be fixed lol.