Requires the base game Trainz™ Simulator 12 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Trainz Simulator - BR Class 14 DLC
About the GameBritish Rail devised the Class 14 locomotives to replace the seemingly indispensable ex-GWR Pannier Tanks which busily performed shunting duties, yard transfers and short haul freight services on Western Region tracks.
The Class 14s were designed with an axle load suitable for light line working, and were powered by a Paxman 6-cylinder Ventura engine rated at 650 hp, Voith hydraulic transmission and Hunslet triple reduction and reverse gear box.
Initially these locomotives appeared to have a busy future, however, the traffic they were built for was quickly disappearing and many were stored after only 2 years in service. Many units were purchased for work on private railways such as those operated by the National Coal Board and British Steel Corporation, where they were kept engaged until the 1980's.
- IHH's popular and superbly represented Class 14 in BR and NCB lliveries.
- Scripted numbers- Scripted couplers.
- Scripted hoses- Scripted headcodes.
- Scripted lamps.
- Scripted directional crews.
- Custom cab interior.
- Custom horn sound.
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 200MB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.