Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Build And Operate The Railroad Of Your Dreams....With Your Friends! Trainz Simulator 12, Now With Multiplayer TS12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. The players have asked for it and we have delivered Trainz Multiplayer. Now players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together!
Release Date: Jun 8, 2011
View all 15 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Trainz Simulator 12
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the GameBuild And Operate The Railroad Of Your Dreams....With Your Friends!
Trainz Simulator 12, Now With Multiplayer
TS12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. The players have asked for it and we have delivered Trainz Multiplayer. Now players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together!
- Feel what its like to put your hands on the controls of powerful locomotives as they steam through towns, cities and rolling countryside
- Design and Build your own railroads with Trainz Surveyor and access hundreds of thousands of assets from the Trainz Download Station
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer.
- Satellite View - Zoom all the way out and view your railroad from satellite distance
- More realistic trees with new SpeedTree Assets
- Backward compatible with TS2010 content
- Southern China
- ECML Kings Cross - Newcastle
- Balezino - Mosti
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza
- Mojave Sub Division
- Municipal transit railway
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
Drive Steam, Diesel and Electric Trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build and customize your own living railroad
Share your creations and your passion with other rail fans
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 16 GB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.