STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hello Venerable Viruses,
We've just pushed an update which delivers a load of new custom scenarios for you to explore and play through; you can now play custom scenarios made using the mobile Scenario Creator app on your PC! Just go to the custom scenario selection screen and you’ll find a whole host of new scenarios to experience right there!
The update also includes various minor bug fixes for the single player game as well as multiplayer and the scenario creator tool.
See the full changelog below!
Update 1.13.3 changelog:
- PC players now able to access content from mobile Scenario Creator.
- Minor text updates and translation fixes.
- Bug fix: players able to find opponent's starting country in multiplayer.
- Bug fix: Pressing Esc in Tutorial brings up multiple pause menus.
- Bug fix: Active Abilities resetting for some Scenario Creator functions.
- Bug fix: Japan air routes bug in Scenario Creator.
- Bug fix: Lock Difficulty is now working correctly in Scenario Creator.
- Bug fix: Scenario Creator upper/lowercase text traits bug fixed.
- Bug fix: Errors relating to the message ‘Scenario you are trying to publish is owned by another user'.
- Bug fix: Some descriptions of traits do not display capital letters in custom scenarios.
Hello Diseased Devotees!
A new month is upon us, and so we’ve delved back into the ever expanding pool of excellent community-built custom scenarios to pluck out and celebrate ten of the best.
There’s a wild range to play through this month as well, from werewolf invasions all the way to pony/unicorn epidemics. And in between you’ll find alien meteors, worms of despair and even a planetary takeover of dinosaurs.
You can find these scenarios, all crafted by our amazingly talented players, below.
Beyond Human by indigofenix
Slightly more accurate zombies by anitachall
Jurassic Planet by typical me in the palm trees
Zerg Drop Pod (EB) Beta by Darkbrood
The Despair Worm (Danganronpa) by Dels Kibara
Pandemic Is Magic by Celefin
Morbus by CreatorofHavoc
Rise of Hydra by gorafy
Werewolf Takeover by dardragonwolf
勒索病毒 by tiger4581.tiger
Congrats to everyone featured this month! See you next time and remember to let us know if you’ve played/made a scenario worth sharing!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.