Kingdom Rush is one of the better iOS ports on Steam. They've obliterated the microtransactions in the game and KR legitimately feels like a TD game for the PC.
After completing the game in a little under 18 hours, here's what I think..
- battle system is refreshing all the way to the end of the campaign
- the various towers and specialties are introduced at a proper pace
- the bonus stages offer adequate challenges (although a difficulty selector would be great)
- game has absolutely no microtransaction gimmicks
- the art is vibrant (dem colors man)
- the new units introduced in the bonus stages are not too special (they were predictable to an extent)
- at one point, the units got stuck outside of the map and reduced frame rate by a lot (can be fixed with RoF)
- rain of fire spam and hero usage make the game much easier
Overall it's a good game. It needs more variety but that's a common issue with most TD games.
I'm definitely looking forward to playing the new content once it's available for PC!
Publicada: 14 janeiro 2014