Ok..... As much as I like the game's concept, I personally can't recommend this game to any average player. Even if you played this on xbox 360 or one, still wouldnt recommend trying the pc version.
- Though you can pay for more customizations, the game starts you off a lot of characteristics you can make your avatar.
- You are given 3 slots per class to customize with for looks as well as strategy reasons.
- Straight forward game and objective easy to pick up on.
- Don't expect the "servers" to not disconnect you before, during, or after any of your match in Coop, Quick match, and even Private match. If you have a bad connection, do not bother trying to play online here.
- The way you obtain items is by luck via spinner or random card after spending tickets (which you can earn to a certain point until you have pay money for them) and free passes (again, given till a certain point till you got to do league).
- The game suffers from sync issues. (On your screen you'll see yourself hitting your enemy but you really never see any reaction or lost of HP).
- Just I said in 2nd, the game items is luck based, but there are people who spend tons of cash on this game making them hard to kill, which make this game heavy on pay2win.
- No way of communication to your teammates in-game. This becomes and issue if you don't have any friends on Happy wars to type to about defending, needing help, or even letting them know what you're gonna do.
- Balancing of maps. Some maps are completely unfair or gives an advantage to one side than the other.
- Buffs that are op with no counters.
- LONG WAIT TIMES FOR MATCHES. The community has indeed gotten smaller and smaller making it hard to get a match going in coop and quick match. It also doesn't help that parties in Quick match can make the wait process even longer since the game tries to balance the party and everyone who is going solo.
- The game's balancing system. This game when it comes to Quick matches makes the stranges choices of which players go on which team and who allowed in the match. You have chances of being stuck with a team of newcomers against a team that have only higher ranks.
- Broken tactics. Unless you're playing with friends who are VERY good at the game, you will lose most Quick matches to backdoors. There very little things you can do to someone backdooring if you can't catch them or stop them, unless you get certain buffs, which you need to pay for or get lucky, and skills
- Skills your class can use is entirely lucked based. You have 9 slots, 3 per button skill (A skill, B skil, and team skill), and you are given 2 skills for free. As you lvl up to lvl 5 you open more skills you may use, but you MAY NOT CHOOSE what skills you want. Only way you can guarantee a skill for you to use at the start is buffs that have "Skill name +" on your weapon or armor (which takes up a slot in your items for something more useful to put in).
- YOU CAN GET STUCK IN THE LOADING SCREEN! The wait time in a quick match loading screen can vary but if it's longer than 10 seconds, you will possibly be dc from the match. Normally you woulds say, "I'll just reset the game". That would be ok if your lower league (under rank 30), but in upper leagues you WILL be penalized by lower league points cause you exited the game on the loading screen. League points is needed to obtain rewards for monthly league games.
- Private matches have NO customization of bot number, difficulty, and game types. this game only has a singlular game type, only way you'll play different ones if you and your friends make em up.
If you are still willing to play the game despite this, all I can say is best of luck in having fun.
Only reason for this many hours was hopes for a better game and playing with friends, but i barely tolerate it to play no longer than 30 minutes of this nonsense. Do not get hooked by this addiction.