Julkaistu 31. toukokuu.
A simple, light-hearted and fun class-based MMO. Wow I'm already out of words here have some bullets
* Team-based gameplay ensures the fact that players need to rely on each other to win. Your teammates watch your back, heal it if necessary and are all but essential in pushing towards the enemy castle. You might have the best gear, but getting ganged up on by 4 people while you're all alone spells your death.
* A large assortment of gear ensures variety within builds. You might get the same item twice, and that's fine because there's a lot of things you can do with them besides let them collect dust. Transfer buffs, sell it for cash, use it as level-up material, the entire system is pretty smooth and effective. That, and beating people to death with magic flowers always warms the heart.
* Daily log-in rewards ensure that the player isn't always completely broke. Everyday you get some pocket change to use for various item modification purposes (or the spinner if you have a gambling problem) and after a while, a premium item. Pretty generous deal for just opening up the game.
* Its actually free to play. It's completely possible to find powerful gear just by playing the game, and I only bought a DLC pack to have some auxiliary weapons and armor. The kicker? Some of the stuff I already had was stronger than it. Ho ho, take that Mabinogi and Maple Story and shove it back into the cellar, troglodyte.
* The game is a bit of a grindfest. Want to equip powerful items? Need to keep ranking up to increase your weight capacity. Want to unlock story missions? Need to keep ranking up. Want to find better stuff that isn't a twig with a smiley face? Rank. Up.
* Matchmaking is a bit shoddy. Sometimes, you'll be matched up with people weaker or on par with you. Alrighty then, fair game. Other times? Say hello to that player with an axe made of tears and fire, with more buffs than your fingers can count. All they need to do is BREATHE on you and you'll be atomically rearranged. This is really the most glaring issue of the game so far.
* Lag. The game runs smoothly most of the time, but sooner or later you'll find that one guy who won't die, lag teleports and still hits you. How bad could it get? The towers and timer stopped functioning in a round I had once, stuck on zero with no way to gain or lose tower control. After a random and chaotic few minutes, the round ended.
* You spend an uncomfortably long amount of time looking at the stats page after a round. This is a minor gripe, but what am I going to do with 30 seconds and nothing but TABLES.
Overall, this game is good. The positives outweigh the negatives immensely, and the game is free. Free. And easy to pick up. Go ahead, bolster the playerbase. See if I care