Tropico 5 + the “Guide through Tropico Island” and the mini-DLC “Isla de Vapor” including one costume and one map exclusive to Steam
El Presidente is getting tired of this ruthless dictator image, so he’s decided it is time to become the most famous supervillain in the whole Caribbean. Bent on destroying mankind as we know it, El Prez will bathe in ultimate evilness! So go all out, build a magnificent lair with a giant laser hidden inside and use it to fire at those pesky rebels! Over the course of this action-packed new storyline you can choose your own supervillain moniker, build a heavily defended, top secret hideout and then launch a campaign towards world domination! Viva El Prez!
- New standalone scenario: “Supervillain“ – Prepare to conquer the world from your top secret hideout
- New building: Giant Laser – The ultimate tool of destruction. Let them come!
- New dynasty avatar accessory: A villainous mustache
- New sandbox map: Isla del Pescado
- New music track and additional voice recordings
The Tropico Department of Public Patch Publishing and Crowd Control is happy to announce yet another major game and content update for Tropico 5.
See the full changelog below:
- Fixed numerous small UI issues
- Teamsters and construction workers no longer use the metro while on duty
- Game no longer autosaves after a scenario has been won or lost
- Arrest citizen action is disabled when a kill order is still pending
- Fixed citizens getting stuck in dock garages (sometimes happens with many tourists arriving at once)
- Increased Trawler's range and fixed some small issues with it (Waterborne)
- Fixed severe performance drops during Kraken attack in mission 4 of the Waterborne expansion campaign (Waterborne)
- Arrested rebels no longer join squads during rebel attacks
- Fixed oil buildings not activating after winning the mission „Catch the Toucan“ (Gone Green)
- Dynasty members can no longer be killed by tanks
- Fixed citizen actions counting while the game is paused (e.g. when issuing them from the Almanac)
- Multiplayer: Fixed some desyncs
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue with population limits in OSX and Linux versions
- Several localization fixes and updates for all supported languages
“Flies in the face of other strategy games”
“As delightfully corrupt as ever”
“Tropico 5 is a city-builder worth getting excited about”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.