STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Tropico 5 + the “Guide through Tropico Island” and the mini-DLC “Isla de Vapor” including one costume and one map exclusive to Steam
Fellow Tropicans, as a true and beloved leader of his people, El Presidente put an end to platform discrimination and redundant work.
A hotfix addressing issues with the Steam Workshop integration of Tropico 5 is now available and introduces the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed duplicate tasks when playing missions/maps from steam workshop
- Fixed unability to select dynasty when playing custom missions/maps
- Steam Workshop content can now be downloaded with Linux and Mac versions
- Added additional sand color for map editor
In addition, El Presidente wishes to thank the community for their amazing work creating amazing (and sometimes not so amazing) maps and missions to extend his virtual rule over Tropico! Check out the Workshop for Tropico 5 today and be amazed!
Put your presents under a palm tree and hang your Tropican flags with pride, because Tropico day is here!
Kalypso Media is required by Tropican law excited to announce that 23rd July brings a host of festivities to veteran dictators and fresh-off-the-boat newbies alike. Tropico Day features free content and updates, as well as the launch of Tropico 5’s latest DLC add-on – ‘T-Day.’
Tropico 5 has also been updated to version 1.10, bringing with it a host of new updates including five new maps – Gran Mano, Isla del Halcon, Costa Siesta, Pesada Cruz and Ultimo, all free of charge. This update also includes support for Steam Workshop (Windows only), adding a Map & Mission editor for Steam users to customize islands within Tropico 5.
See the full changelog below:
- Added Steam Workshop Map & Missions editor (Windows Steam version only)
- Fixed visual corruption with latest AMD Omega driver
- Localization fixes
- Fixed issue with a Waterborne task
- Fixed issues with minimap drawing
- Fixed counting of discredited citizens in Mad World mission
“Flies in the face of other strategy games”
“As delightfully corrupt as ever”
“Tropico 5 is a city-builder worth getting excited about”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.