STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
1. Added impact of homelessness on Street Gangs.
2. Increased effect olf unemployment on Street Gangs,
3. Reduced impact of Police Force on Street Gangs.
4. Added inertia to effect of Police Force on Street Gangs.
5. Added inertia to impact of Armed Police on Street Gangs.
6. Increased impact of Poverty rate on Street Gangs
7. Adjusted curve of unemployments effect on Doctors Strike.
8. Reduced impact of unemployment benefit on Black Market.
9. Reduced trigger threshold for Black Market.
10. Reduced impact of Armed Police on Race Riots.
11. Increased impact of Unemployment on Race Riots.
12. Added impact of pollution on Contagious Disease.
13. Increased effect of Income Tax on Brain Drain.
14. Increased effect of Traffic Congestion on Gridlock.
15. Doctors Strike & Hospital overcrowding now both feed into Contagious Disease.
16. Increased impact of Public & Private Health care on Doctors Strike.
We added some more changes to the balance test build you can opt into, under 'betas' (no password).
Ok, we updated this build with some more changes today:
21. Increased inertia of effect of science funding on technology.
22. Increased inertia of effects from tech grants and tech colleges on technology.
23. Reduced effect and increased inertia of intel services on crime rate.
24. Reduced effect and increased inertia of phone tapping on crime rate.
25. Added inertia to effect from prisoner tagging to crime rate.
26. Reduced impact of youth club subsidies on crime rate.
27. Increased impact of poverty on crime rate.
28. Increased chance of armed robbery when handgun laws are low.
29. Increased chance of armed robbery when equality is low.
30. Pollution now slightly reduces tourism.
31. Increased cost of telecommuting initiative.
32. Reduced the impact of technology colleges on education.
33. Clean fuel subsidies now take longer to improve the environment.
34. Hyrbid car policy now takes longer to improve the environment.
35. Slowed down impact of hybrid car policy on car usage.
36. Hybrid car policy now boosts the income of the wealthy.
37. Lowered the triggering threshold for gridlock situation.
Once you have opted in and played some games, we really appreciate feedback on the changes. Thanks
“Apparently somewhere between the genuine bona fide electrified six-car monorail, the prostitutes and the land mines, I lost the support of the electorate.”
“I returned to Democracy 3 in an attempt to put right the wrongs of my previous administration. On my first visit, I broke Britain, crushing its culture and creating a country reminiscent of Clockwork Orange, filled with gangs and ultraviolence.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Positech has made, I believe, one of the fullest real-world governance simulation games ever conceived. It’s engaging, it’s self-aware, and, at times, it’s funnier than anyone might have expected”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.