User Experience Update
- Window border is always thin, no title bar ever. (You can still quit with Alt-F4 or "Exit Game", if you were used to clicking on the [x] before.)
- You can move the window around by clicking anywhere in it and dragging it.
- Each time the game is started, it automatically makes a backup of the previous savedata in the same folder. The last 5 backups are kept. I have still not figured out what causes savedata to be wiped ;_; but maybe this will allow people to restore from a backup if they realize it is gone. (It's a hack, but it's better than nothing...and if your savedata IS wiped, the backups can possibly help me determine why!)
- Alt-Enter fullscreen/windowed toggling should always put the window in the center of the screen, not the top-left.
- Fix crash when switching resolutions in Windows 8.1.
Buy Skullgirls and receive access to the separate Skullgirls Beta, so you can help Lab Zero test out future gameplay changes and characters!
Thanks to the generosity of our Indiegogo backers, FREE Character DLC will be available to all!
In the coming year, we will release the following DLC characters, ALL OF WHICH will be FREE for a LIMITED TIME:
TM & © 2013 AUTUMN GAMES LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LICENSED TO AND PUBLISHED BY MARVELOUSAQL.
Autumn Games is a trademark of Autumn Games LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.