I think this game is terrible and you shouldn't buy it for these following reasons.
1. the praise of "potential" for an early access game is pointless and a waste of our time. Spacebase DF-9 had great potential. The War Z could have had great potential. "Potential" in early access games is meaningless. And all the praise of this game is about its "great potential"
2. the options menu is sub-par at best, and incompetent at worst. The natural selection for motion blur is "high", and when you set it to "off", it makes no damn difference what so ever. (I'd like to thank my headache to the devs)
3. 3 maps, one of them a small freestyle slope that lasts less than 30 seconds, is not worth my time.
4. This game has some of the weirdest graphical bugs, with random shadow blocks darting everywhere, when you look in reverse your ski poles seem to for some type of trans-dimensional-portal-mirror-thing, when you ski on ice even once you've jumped off the ice, you still throw up ice grinding effects
5. all the recent positive reviews of the game I can find are simple one-sentence affairs, saying stupid things such as "this game is amazing and now there is even sound." and "your gonna love it !
First pirson requires some 1337 skills but is amazing fun once matered like a kinkykizz."
This sounds pretty dodgy to me, as if the dev is astroturfing their own reviews, and I don't trust it for a second.
6. This game does not require "1337 skills" (who above the age of 12 even says that any more???). In fact its a fairly basic and forgiving simulator, that will snap you back on track even after some fairly major screw-ups.
7. the preview photos you're seeing look very little like the actual game itself. If it did look like them, this might actually be a fun little "scenery with added skiing" simulator.
Conclusion: this is a sub-par skiing simulator, with dodgy physics, standard graphics with stupid bugs, limited playability, and no real objective.
This game fails to satisfy on a number of levels, and being "early access" (whatever that bloody means any more) is no excuse.