STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We are fully dedicated to prepare next major release focused on GPU optimizations, loading times optimizations and general performance optimizations at all. Unfortunately we were not able prepare video for this week, but we hope you appreciate this week fixes, which some of them are really satisfying.
Main issues fixed in this update are pistons exploding while being placed in survival and also wheels killing people while being placed in survival as well. We also managed to fix long time hunted wrong block placement fix.
- fixed block placement issue
- fixed crash when clicking on Loaded in Backup save menu
- fixed crash when voxel was not yet loaded properly and character was moving
- fixed crash with parallelization when copying grids
- fixed rare crash that occured when joining a Star System dedicated server
- fixed piston head spawning behind pistons construction model, on survival, causing it to clang
- fixed LCD panels swapping their display texts when viewing them again
- fixed wheels killing players when placed in survival
- fixed wheel suspensions will not clang in outer space when placed in creative mode
- fixed mistake in player menu where the name tag and faction tag where swapped
Forum link: https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/7396033
This week’s minor is continuing the current run of general improvements as we near the release of the next major update. We know a lot of you really can’t wait for this but it’s crucial that we fix as many bugs as possible before going live with changes to code as significant as the ones in the upcoming major.
- fixed FPS drain on highlighted objects
- removed emissivity on corner light and interior lights when turned off
- fixed issue with being forwarded to the wrong block when using control panel
- fixed issue with choppy animation for turrets
- fixed issue with turrets that are targeting enemy objects even though they are already destroyed
- fixed issue with turrets that are shooting their own subgrids (for example: wheels)
Full list of new features and fixes: https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/7395895
“Space Engineers makes welding, joining and glazing seem like the best jobs in the world. It looks superb.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Buy, unless you are bereft of even the slightest shred of creativity”
“Space Engineers generates its own unique brand of fun, whether you're more interested in constructing things or blasting them to bits”
The Deluxe Edition includes the standard Space Engineers Early Access game, the Space Engineers 2013 build, all tracks from the original soundtrack, over 200 unpublished digital concept images and never seen videos and a special badge!
Space Engineers® and VRAGE™ are trademarks of KEEN SWH LTD.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.