Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
The Modding API has been implemented into Space Engineers. It brings a lot of new possibilities to our modders and it allows them to alter the game by writing C# scripts which have access to in-game objects! Reloadable missile launcher for small ships is also added - with the option to use the conveyor system. Additionally, we have included the Fighter Cockpit model that was created by the modder “Darth Biomech”. This is the first modded model that makes it into the official version of the game.
Full list of new features and fixes: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=7086312
Tomorrow we'll post video showing how to configure free version of Visual Studio and create simple mod using ModAPI.
ModAPI Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315625486
- Fixed character spawning twice in the same world
- Fixed crash in script mission
- Fixed crash related to fighter cockpit
- Fixed spelling mistake "inertial dampeners"
- Fixed crash when assembler blueprints were missing
- Fixed crash when copy pasting grid with mod that was previously removed from the world
- Reduced network lag in certain cases (when rotors are in world)
The remote ship control system has been implemented. Players are now able to build drone ships and control them without being inside the ship’s cockpit. Moreover, the timer block has been added, which allows players to trigger a queued action after a set period of time. Additionally, gravity and sensor field view are also available and sensors can detect stations/platforms.
Full list of new features and fixes: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=7075903
- fixed crash while pressing F6 in remote control
- fixed issue with direct access to inventory panel while in remote control
- fixed issue with T button was active while chatting in camera view
- fixed exiting camera view kicks player out of cockpit
- fixed control problem with RC block on same ship
- fixed issue where you could take control through toolbar, even though the button was disabled
- fixed issue always in 3rd person view after starting a new game
- fixed crash related to custom voxel material
- fixed remote control camera glitch
- fixed timer block delay reseting on log in
- fixed rotation while copy+paste a ship
- fixed issue with refineries still working when power is cut off
“Space Engineers makes welding, joining and glazing seem like the best jobs in the world. It looks superb.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Space Engineers makes crashing spaceships into things look crazy fun”
“Space Engineers generates its own unique brand of fun, whether you're more interested in constructing things or blasting them to bits”
Space Engineers® and VRAGE™ are trademarks of KEEN SWH LTD.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.