What do I do in the game?
(I have only played Survival but there is a creative mode, too)
- gather resources
- build a base
- build spaceships and other SiFi stuff
- fight NPC spaceships
what I like:
- Science Fiction Setting
- Realistic Art-Style
- you can build spaceships that fly and shoot stuff!
- build your own tools (you can build spaceships with mining and/or crafting tools attached to them and use those ships to build even bigger ships or bases)
- working in-game programming language (code your own little programs to display container content on a display for example)(I believe it is C+ or something like that)
what I don't like:
- there is not enough to do besides building ships and stuff
- the NPC ships just fly a straight line and don't really engage in fights beside shooting their auto-aim turrets
- really, there is not much to do besides building and resource gathering
I have mixed feelings about this game. The Building part is super fun. The Resource gathering is interesting because you build your own ships for the Job.
On the other hand, the lack of content besides building and gathering can make this game pretty boring pretty fast.
Interested in building cool spaceships or a moon base? This game might be something for you then.
But if you want to use the stuff you have build in cool combat scenarios, you need to join a public server or play with(against) friends.