First off, i've been playing Supreme Ruler games since 2020, and all Supreme ruler games are TIME CONSUMING if you have that "Dominate the world" mindset. I'll get right to the pros and cons of the game
- VERY strategic, at times, actually difficult. (I think thats a good thing.)
- Military research tree has a lot of units
- Economic system is semi complex and polished out. (Nothing new if you've played the other SR games, though.)
- More options in Diplomacy tabs.
- Axis and Allied powers that CAN be shifted (Example: Russia became axis rather than ally, I succeeded in becoming an allied power in the game as Japan)
- Clunky UI
- Lots of bugs
- If you don't have oil you are useless. (I have to spend about 5-6 months trading majority of my cash money on oil and get a HUGE stockpile (16 mil barrels or so.) just before i decide to go to war.
- Game AI is STUPID. You need to handle everything yourself, which can make you feel overwhelmed
- Your troops run out of fuel very easily, making them USELESS.
- Dont expect updates for this game.
- other countries always spam trade requests that usually suck for you. usually.
- Some countries are absolutely useless.
- Some Graphic cards make this game unplayable (Example :NVIDIA GEFORCE) they havent been able to play in 2020, though i havent tested this in SR 1936, but i would expect the results to be the same so if you have a Geforce do some research first.
ALL IN ALL 6.5/10