STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
We're pleased to announce that Update v1.14 and "Ready to Race" DLC are available to download on Steam NOW!
This update features a revamped and more realistic AI behaviour! Offline races will be more exciting than ever! Please check out the following changelog for all the improvement and fixes!
"Ready To Race" is the new DLC for Assetto Corsa is now available on Steam and will be coming to PS4 and XB1 later this year. It includes ten new cars from AUDI, Lotus, McLaren, Maserati and Toyota, providing the "most wanted" models ready to race!
The RTR DLC provides a great variety of models that mix technology, power, history and design from Italy, Great Britain and Japan, resulting in a package able to meet all your wishes!
List of cars:
- Audi R8 LMS 2016
- Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- Audi TT Cup 2016
- Audi TT RS (VLN)
- Lotus 3-Eleven
- Maserati MC12 GT1
- McLaren 570S
- McLaren P1 GTR
- Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
- Toyota TS040 Hybrid
- New autosaved replay options and UI added to launcher main theme
- New Audi TT Cup
- New Audi TT RS (VLN)
- New Audi R8 GT3 2016
- New Audi R18 LMP1 2014
- New Lotus 3-Eleven (race)
- New McLaren 570S
- New McLaren P1 GTR
- New Maserati MC12 GT1
- New Toyota Celica ST185 Group A
- New Toyota TS040 Hybrid 2014
- Mandatory pitstop window is now related to pit entry timing (replacing old system)
- Pitstop animation enabled with oculus or STAY_IN_CAR enabled (system/cfg/pitstop.ini)
- Added Position set digital script
- Added ballast and restrictor option offline for championships and multiplayer. Work in Progress for offline quick race and race weekend UI
- Added wind algorithm
- If controller is keyboard then Pitstop app is replaced by mouse pitstop
- Mouse pitstop with Mouse Steering enabled is now working correctly
- Tweaked backfire flash flames in many cars
- Realtime app: qualify/practice colors are based on leaderboard position, race color on current position
- Added DIGITAL_PANEL script to display current position and P2P on car's external panels (Audi TT Cup)
- Added FUEL_PERC script to show fuel quantity as percentage (McLaren 570S)
- Fixed broken UI interaction due to session switching when pitstop was not finished
- Fixed rare automatic pitstop activation at car spawning in the pit
- Fixed deadzone for gamepads
- Fixed Tyre App thermal value for exploded tyres
- Minimum for automatic reset tyre on track is now 2
- Fixed flag rendering in VR with PP off (again, hopefully for real this time)
- Fixed Achievements from unlocking when car is blackflagged
- Pitstop app: new tyre pressure can only differ from the current one by 4psi (because of minimal height rule)
- Added Push To Pass system (Audi TT Cup), P2P amount depends on grid position, enabled in Practice and Race sessions only
- Added physics option for different fuel weight/density (optional section in car.ini [FUEL_EXT] KG_PER_LITER=value)
- Adjusted Lotus 98T tyre wear
- Fixed old pitstop UI from allowing more fuel when setup is fixed
- Added Black Flag description
- Added Online time of day multiplier (x1 to x10)
- Added track animated starting lights
- Added blink feature to RPM SERIES script (updated all relevant cars)
- Added acServerManager 1.14.0
- Added Time multiplier
- Added Wind
- Added Restrictor (BoP)
- Fixed BoP server message to client
- Fixed bug on client fixed setup 2nd reloading
- Added resolution string on splash screen
- Added "safe mode" initialization when first DX11 init fails, it will try again with desktop resolution and AA/Fullscreen off
- Added AI Aggression selection
- More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles
- Added AI wing setup variations
- Added new Random camera mode algorithm
- Fixed driver model visibility bug in Random camera mode
- Removed AI slowdown hack for cars with spool differentials
- Improved Downshift Protection algorithm
- Fixed AI giving away green light by flooring gas 500ms in advance
- New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting
- Fixed Car Engineering app sometimes reporting wrong total and sprung weights
- Added Fuel x Time on Setup Fuel tab and pitapp
- Added best splits at the end of the race on leaderboard timetable
- Tweaked leaderboard to show player name/position even if that player has disconnected
- Updated Steam statistic reader to synchronize steam achievement
- Added "virtual desktops" functionality to in-game GUI (cyclable through ctrl+u key combination)
- Fixed session synchronization issue when session switches while a new player is joining
- AI is now using kers
- Fixed Nissan Skyline R34 having downshift protection when it should not
- Added "variation" slider for AI. It will randomize the AI level in the range selected.
- Fixed Nissan GT3 texture map on lod B
- Added player's nation flag support (not valid flag will be rendered as AC logo)
- Added new Driver Label GUI (customizable in \system\cfg\name_displayer.ini)
- Added nation flags on leaderboard GUI
- Tweaked opponents list to include nationality
- Update special events to include nationality
- Added Mandatory Pit warning message at the start of the race
- Added minisectors to overlay leaderboard and performance delta app, this can be disabled through [Documents]/Assetto Corsa/cfg/gameplay.ini
- Some template updates to existing content
- Porsche 911 RSR 2017 template added
- Templates added for Lotus 3-Eleven, Audi TT Cup, Audi TT VLN, McLaren 570S, Mclaren P1 GTR, Toyota Celica ST185, Maserati MC12 GT1,
- Minor graphical updates on the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and Lotus Exige V6 Cup
- Digital display script tweaks across the board
- Fixed a bug on Nissan GTR GT3 LOD B
- Minor livery fix on Glickenhoue SGC003
- Python new functions:
- Added deactivation on lateral G on McLaren P1 and P1 Gtr (optional [DEACTIVATION] LIMIT_G=[x] in drs.ini)
- Porsche 911 RSR 2017 official WEC liveries added
We're pleased to announce that Update v1.13 is available to download on Steam NOW, featuring the Mazda MX5 NA and the Mazda 787B as FREE bonus content. But that's not all! Update v1.13 also natively brings the long-awaited OpenVR / VIVE support (beta) and some fixes for Oculus users, as well as many new multiplayer features, including reversed grid races and mandatory pits with pit stops strategy presets! Check out the following changelog for all the improvement and fixes!
- New Porsche 911 RSR 2017 for Porsche Pack 3
- New Mazda MX-5 Miata NA
- New Mazda 787B: mod skins made for the original 787B mod will need to be updated using the new template
- Added OpenVR/Vive support (beta)
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 ND setup ride height false indication
- Fixed Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV gearbox damage
- Adjusted Lotus 72D and Ferrari 312T tyre compound wear and heat ranges
- Fixed Flag rendering for VR
- Fixed colour balance for emissive items (lights+digital) when Post Processing is turned off
- Added downshift protection alert (can be disabled through the launcher options)
- All GT2/GTE cars default to Medium tyres now (also for AI)
- Fixed broken rendering when OCULUS mode is selected but no Oculus is actually connected
- Added Pitstop arrows to DirectInput Dpad: bind to the wheel dPad: can be overidden by controls.ini [ADVANCED]DPAD_INDEX_OVERRIDE=0
- Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
- Updated Fanatec library to support new wheel bases.
- Fixed possible CPU warning when player gets retired.
- Added reversed grid races: The race session will be restarted in reversed grid order based on the standings of the previous race. Players disqualified in the first race will start from the back of the grid in the second race, regardless of their position being within the reversed grid range.
- Added locked entry list in pickup mode: same as in booking mode, only players already included in the entry list can join the server (password not needed).
- Added car Steam ID sharing in entry list: each car in the entry list can feature multiple GUIDs. Players can share that car (one at once). The name inserted in the entry list is used as driver name.
- Fixed server result log not displaying invalid laps.
- Fixed end-of-race session status for lapped players in lap races.
- Added Mandatory Pit: A pit window can be added to the race session. As a design choice, players need to stop at their pit box within the pit window to have a valid pit stop. Players with pit boxes further down the pitlane need to take this into account before deciding on their strategy. Players may make additional pit stops before and after the pit window, but only making a mandatory stop in the indicated pit window will validate their race. Server admins must decide on a pit window that allows all players, regardless of their pit box position, to comfortably make a pit stop under normal racing conditions.
- Updated Shared Memory
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.