+ looks good
+ sounds good
+ laserscanned tracks
+ nice selection of cars
- no weather
- no night
- first kunos wanted to sell it as a F2P Game and you feel and see it in almost every aspect of this game (5sec penalty, no false starts, pitstops, no flagrules etc)
- kunos want to get a big company so they care more about nice pressevents and nice pictures then turning this game into a real racing simulator
- no longer every 2 week updates
- many, many, many idiots/jerks/♥♥♥♥♥♥s/cheaters in public multiplayer
- maybe a DLC nightmare in the future (3rd party paycontet already available)
- almost impossible to do close door-2-door racing cause of massive microlags in multiplayer
- lags in general (when the player in front of you is hard on the edge of his car - his car starts to lag/warp and you most likely crash him/you/both of you out of the race if you dont slow down and let a gap of 1-2sec between your cars)
- maxed out graphics needs huge gpu performance
- damagesystem in its current state is ♥♥♥♥ed up from top to bottom
- overall it feels like a tuned up forza motorsport (physic) with by far less content and costumisation of your cars (i played fm3 and loved it also) (most likely cause they wanted to sell it as f2p ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ where you would have to pay a lot of real cash for a nice paint or spoiler)
- Trento Bondone Hillclimb Track is a bad conversation from netcar (the devs also forbidded to mod it into the game for modders) and is by far the visual worst track and yes you can also fall out of the hole track/level into an endless flyinspin when you crash at the wrong place...like in a 0.2 version of some modtracks. I HOPE THEY FIX THIS ASAP.
So is it a good game? More - then +.
If you like driving/racinggames like rf,gtr,iracing and own a wheel it is definitely a must have. ATTENTION: Nordschleife will come as DLC with 10cars and is NOT INCLUDED in the release version of this game.
If you more confident with a simple xbox controller then wait for project cars or stay with forza motorsport/gt.
Singleplayer sucks cause of KI and limited simulation of real racing.
PUBLIC Multiplayer sucks cause of many, many, many wreckers and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wannabe schumachers.
Best solution is to download some hillclimb/rallytrack mods and enjoy the driving from point a to b. ALONE. Or join a racingleague for fair and hard racing (but not too close :))
This is my personal opinion after 770hours of testing and driving, bugreporting and following the developement since day 1 of ea release.
Cheers and have fun