STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
Assetto Corsa has established itself as the leading and benchmark PC racing simulation game thanks to its perfect driving feeling, accuracy of cars and tracks, and last but not least, being the only independent production trusted to feature premium licensing content and top class manufacturers. Assetto Corsa will be coming to console platforms at the end of August 2016.
Today, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to announce that after more than 12 years away from the hardcore sim-racing world, the Porsche Brand will be coming to Assetto Corsa and that it's working in a close and official partnership with the prestigious car manufacturer to release two DLC packages that will include the most iconic, authentic, awesome cars created by Porsche during its glorious history! The packs are scheduled for release for both PC and console in Fall 2016.
The partnership with Porsche will allow them to use Assetto Corsa to give the chance to its customers, fans and motorsport enthusiasts, to drive its newest models and to prepare for the Porsche driving experience in several Porsche race centers and dealer events worldwide. Porsche are working closely with Kunos Simulazioni to provide the most accurate Porsche virtual experience ever.
Marco Massarutto, Executive&Licensing Manager at Kunos Simulazioni:
I can't describe how proud we are about this partnership with Porsche, and how exciting it is to bring back the Brand in the simracing world. This Fall, Assetto Corsa will be the only multi-platform title to have the Porsche brand in a genuine racing simulation. The gamers, and our fans really want to have the chance to DRIVE the Porsche cars in a realistic manner. it's a privilege, and a big responsability for us. We are working closely with Porsche with the aim to reproduce each single model with the maximum accuracy, and the fact that the same simulation will be used at Porsche race centers will push our team even more to provide the best Porsche virtual experience ever.
Welcome back Porsche. Welcome to Assetto Corsa, your racing simulator.
Assetto Corsa v1.6 update is now live! A new addon pack is also available, don't miss it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/467980
- Oculus Rift SDK 1.3 (WIP Pre Alpha)
- Fixed self shadowing on tyres
- Fixed wrong log output
- Dynamic controllers for turbo boost
- Added RPMS input to dynamic controllers
- Implementation of Scalable Apps
- Fixed replay Interface
- Fixed setup info screen
- Fixed race non progression when player is not moving
- Improved MP collision system
- Improved AI fuel handling
- Fixed Hotlap Mode unlocking achievement through not valid laps
- Fixed deltaT for renderAudio
- Bodywork and horn volumes uses engineVolume
- Bodywork's smoothvalue use a different alpha
- Added analogic placeholder for car modellers
- Added option to draw driver's label on focused car (system\cfg\name_displayer.ini -> DRAW_FOCUSEDCAR)
- Fixed CameraCar bad nearplane when forcing camera mode change (see exiting from replay)
- Implementation of Chat App (system\cfg\chat_app.ini)
- SharedMemory: Moved AirTemp/RoadTemp from Static to Physics, old values in static are deprecated
- Timing use also the hour/minutes format
- Fixed GoToPits Cheat to start from the pits.
- Added 4 Wheel Steer systems (Nissan Skyline , Mazda RX7)
- acServerManager : storing Driver data also save the current model/skin, so through drag&drop the saved skin can be used on a new slot)
- Added flags indications for completed session in leaderboards
- F9 overlay leaderboard is now avoiding red colours for better differentiation of opponent proximity indicators
- Added new [ASSETTO_CORSA] SIMULATION_VALUE parameter. Increase the number to increase simulation value. Defaults to 0 for obvious reasons
- Engine performance is now dependent on air density/temperature
- New AWD transmission code, still WIP (Nissan Skyline & Alfa 155)
- Fixed pitstop window not appearing when AI retired some car
- Experimental heating corrections on semislick tyres for Lotus 2-11, Exige Scura, Exige 240 and S3, Lotus Elise SC, KTM X-Bow, Mazda MX5 ND, Toyota AE86 Tuned and Drift
- BOP for GT3 cars
- Improved Mercedes AMG GT3 data
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.