Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies! Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy.
View all 5 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
About the GameBattle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets! Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single Player campaign & Hot Seat Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB Video Card w/ OpenGL capabilities (Intel HD4000+, GeForce 7600+, GeForce 100+, Radeon HD2000+)
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Audio output capability DirectX®: OpenGL
2012-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, Ace Patrol and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.