Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
The Invisible Inc team will now begin work on the final leg of our production. There are certain features and polishing work to be done that require more time than the 2 week update cycle will allow. There will not be any more small content updates as the team has begun the big final push. We will still be on the forums and keeping you updated on our progress, so please feel free to leave us comments and feedback.
Some of the content and features we will be working on:
* Building and balancing the entire campaign, including the Final Mission and full story
* Complete voice over for Central, Monst3r, Incognita, and more
* More generation options, including a full Sandbox mode
* A more balanced Endless Mode, that increases in difficulty over time
* Linux support
* Steam Cloud saves
* A new corporation to contend with
* 2 new agents to join the fray
For more information and a cool poster go to the patch notes post on our klei forum.
* Key binding
* Sankaku music track
* Daemon database, reveals type of the daemons on the floor.
* Fullscreen letterboxing (windows)
* PWR does not carry over between mission. Always start at 10 PWR.
* Augments don't stack by default, though some are able to stack.
* Added tooltip for shocktraps that they ignore armor.
* Added confirmation when selecting a location to infiltrate.
* Added sound to Door Decoder.
* Added wake up sound when drones reboot.
* New icons for augments.
* Corps each have one type of laser barrier.
* Laser barrier system changed so that the generator is accessible without passing the beams.
* Null zone drops when null drone captured.
* Null drones have visual effect when null zone is up.
* Null drone null range reduced.
* Guard vision more accurate (and thus a little more dangerous). While moving, They will notice agents in their peripheral vision more often now.
* CFO Flee behaviour
* GFX settings format have been updated; you will revert to default settings.
* GFX options behaviour updated to be less confusing. Removed the Apply and DX11 options.
* Color blind option is saved and will be restored like other GFX settings.
* Cameras and camera drones do not immediately trigger tracking behaviour unless the target moves.
* Fixed generator graphics bug
* Fixed Generator refreshing grid items after rebooting bug.
* Fixed guard pathing problem when bumping into agents at corners.
* Fixed some situations where guard speech would be overly repetitive.
* Fixed Dr Xu missing sound when using manual shutdown.
* Fixed animation bug with Shocktraps.
* Fixed reloading sound effect timing bug.
* Fixed Kickdrum music not returning properly on reload.
* Fixed guards re-positioning at the start of their first turn bug.
* Fixed guards noticing agents leave their vision even while hidden bug.
* Fixed hud display bug with overlapping Augment and inventory titles.
* Windows should appear properly if their last saved location would otherwise put them offscreen of the current monitor setup.
* Fix a crash bug with dragging a body next to a buster chip.
* Fixed the behaviour of using the ESC key in a bunch of modal dialogs.
* Fix Wireless scan item requirements not being respected.
* Fix validate daemon not spawning guards sometimes.
* Biogenic dart can be recharged.
* Fix guards not returning to their posts after investigating.
* Fixed missing menu cursor in OSX builds.
* Different power grids should no longer generate the same name.
* Shop contents now are determined on level creation, rather than at time of use.
* Corporate Hallway zones now appear properly.
Check this patch out on our forums for some more details and a cool poster!
forum update patch notes
And Happy New Year!
Update 9 is now live. Check out the notes on our forums for some more details and a cool poster!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.