This is the best game I've ever bought.
It's sad to see people saying that the handling is broken and all wrong. It isn't.
If you put in the effort to learn how the car reacts & drives, you will see that it really is amazing (yes, its hard at first but it is not
The graphics are amazing, and it is well optimized for those slower computers too.
The blocks in the track editor are incredibly well designed, so you can think up hunderds of combinations & transitions between blocks.
If you know how to handle a 3D modeling program, you can also make your own blocks, cars & scenery to use in-game! It also comes with a built-in painting editor for your cars.
You can make your own movies with the in-game movie/replay editor, so the possibilities are endless :D
The online community is the most frendly I have ever seen in a video game, so you'll rarely run into idiots.
If you don't like how the cars behave in Trackmania 2 Valley, remember to check out Trackmania 2 Stadium or Canyon. All 3 games have the same features but each with a different environment & car.
I can fully recommend this game, but remember to try the demo first.
- Fantastic Graphics
- Can build your own tracks
- Can modle your own cars, blocks, or scenery
- Endless replay-ablility
- Deep car handling (you really build up a 'feel' of how the car responds)
- Runs pretty well on slow computers
- Very friendly online community
- Built-in video/replay editor with lots of effects (Depth of Field, Colour Grading, Colour Control, Custom Cameras, etc)
- The handling takes a while to get used to
(Can't think of any other cons :P)
Note: It will say I only have a few hours of play time in this game, but thats because I play the non Steam version. I have played over 430 hours on this game, and it still hasn't got boring. Thats how good it is :P