Maniaplanet 3.1 Update
The user ability to add their very own objects on top of the current map editor. It has been made to go even further into the creativity of the track you can discover online.
With this new feature, you can create your own experience and make them available in demo for other players, or simply test the best player made experience in demo.
With the demo update, you have access to the following features:
Hylis, Nadeo CEO wrote the fourth edition of Hello Planet.
Here is the full article: http://blog.maniaplanet.com/blog/2014/06/30/hello-planet-4/
For the people who would like the key points, here is what Hylis thinks they are:
- Unlimited demo for any title with less than 100 online players
- Super setup that enable to simply invite on a custom title
- 3d models can be added into maps under some constraints, and I think it's really great for TM!
- ShootMania "Power Up!" operation that is upcoming really soon.
- No more info yet on Trackmania & Maniaplanet 4 next steps, but we are in great shape and with great ambitions!
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, Nadeo, the Ubisoft logo and the Nadeo logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.