It was a hard decision, but i've made my choice and i'd say you're better of not buying this game, unless you have a lot of friends with you.
The concept and all is cool, great execution, it's good, but there are some ups and some downs.
Here's some pro's and cons.
1. Concept is cool, Make a gun or a map, use your creativity, and then use them to play the game.
2. Workshop is full of awesome weapons and maps, and every(yes, every single one) gun is compatible with every map.
3. It has some cool gamemodes.
4. You have awesome vehicles, and you can build or destroy parts of the map, even add a giant building to it.
5. Read the other reviews for some more pros.
1. Game is pretty much dead, There's barely any players playing the game and that's really where the game balances on. So it's best to just start a lan party if you'd want to play this game.
2. It gets a bit boring after a while of playing, so it's hard to really play for a long amount of time.
3. It's hard to understand the game when first playing, and really isn't a game for people that just started with the fps genre.
If there were more people to play the game, i'd rate it a 8.3/10.
So i recommend to play the game only if you have a lot of friends nearby, or when people actually start playing the game.