I was escaping the police pursuit. Suddenly one of police cars started to ram me (on speedhack of course) and when he touched my car we both started to fly reeeeeally high. I landed in the middle of the forest & the police car landed 2 meters near me. He blocked my way out (well, I couldn't move either because I had Street spec car), arrested me and then the lady in the police radio said '5+, very good work'. Yes! Very good work Ubisoft. Welcome to The Crew.
- You know... big, open world, where you can do anything,
- There are some really nice places to visit,
- yes, I know it's nice to do the actions, achievements, etc. in this, but this app extends game launching from 5 seconds to 1 minute,
- CREW CREDITS
- yes, this game has microtransactions,
- Low amount of cars
- HUGE RACING MMO with up to 8 players in one session
- The game story is so boring
that I already forgot the main characters name,
- Physics is so bad that I can't understand why one of the minigames is flying the car as far as possible - it shows all the bugs,
- Police cars IQ is very disappointing - all they can do is ramming. Who needs keeping civilians safe when you can just hit players car to crash in 10 cars / 5 persons on the sidewalk?
- I couldn't find anyone to play Fraction Missions 2 months after release. LoL
- Cars after tuning are very ugly (for me doesn't mean for everyone),
- Several times I couldn't accept invite to coop from other players,
- I don't know what are roads in this game made of, but it doesn't look like asphalt,
Don't buy it for 50€. Please don't do this.