About This Content
The Falmouth Branch Expansion Pack (based on ‘The Maritime Line’, as it was once known), extends from Truro all the way down to Falmouth. Revisit an idyllic era of steam on this classic West Country branch line, take control of the new 57xx Pannier tank locomotive and experience 12 miles of scenic Cornwall. Included with this RailWorks 2 Expansion Pack are the 57xx Pannier tank loco, new BR Mk1 coaches and 5 career mode scenarios. With scope for freight and passenger workings, the Falmouth Branch will offer many hours of driving pleasure.
- The Dawn Shift - Drive the usually quiet first service of the day down the length of the line, gently easing yourself into your shift. A simple commuter passenger all stops, 1 length of the line. (Beginner skill scenario)
- Branch Business - Keep the Falmouth Branch Line flowing by providing a vital passenger service for residents traveling to and from Truro. Drive a GWR work horse in the form of the Pannier Tank 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive. A more complex, timetabled return trip. All stops. 2 lengths of the line. (High skill scenario)
- The Maritime Line - Take control of the Cornish Riviera Express on this rare occasion that sees it take in the sights of the beautiful Falmouth Branch Line and docks. A an express special 1 length of the line. Just end to end stations. (Beginner skill scenario)
- Harbour Haulage - Falmouth Harbour provides maintains a critical flow of goods for both Cornwall and abroad. This service is assisted by the Docks own Saddle Tank Shunter. Get ship shape by sorting the various goods around Falmouth docks. Shunter based scenario at Falmouth Docks. (High skill scenario)
- The Little Things Count - Collect and convey freight that has arrived at Truro from London, and deliver it to businesses and homes along the line. With fresh fruit and cattle to move, you must keep a tight schedule, all without breaking any eggs! Mixed freight activities all around the line, (Medium skill scenario)
- Includes UK Buildings Model Pack