Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Doncaster Works
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
About the GameSet amid the grime and decay of a Northern England railway scrapyard in 1981 and featuring the Class 03 shunter, Doncaster Works captures a snapshot in time when large parts of British Rail’s ageing diesel traction fleet were being dismantled and replaced with new-generation locomotives and multiple units.
An accurate recreation of Doncaster Works and station, the Doncaster Works Route Add-On includes a Class 03 shunter locomotive (built many years earlier at Doncaster Works) in BR Blue livery, complete with accurate gearing just like the original. Doncaster Works also includes a wealth of other new features such as movable ‘dead’ locomotives and carriages, dismantled locomotive and carriage bodies and parts, a team of new workmen figures and a fully operational traverser for accessing the highly-detailed maintenance shed.
With highly-detailed workshops, yard surroundings and Doncaster Station - plus the Class 03 diesel shunter - Doncaster Works offers many hours enjoyment.
- Class 03 diesel shunter locomotive in BR Blue livery
- Movable ‘dead’ rolling stock including Class 02, Class 07, Class 08, Class 101, Class 37, Class 47, Class 55 and coaches
- Scrapyard clutter and scrapped locomotives (non-moving) including Class 08, Class 20, Class 26, Class 37, Class 45, Class 47 and Class 55
- Scenarios for the route
- UK Buildings Model Pack
- OS: Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.