Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Glasgow Airport Rail Link
About the GameThe Glasgow Airport Rail Link (GARL) was a proposal to directly link Glasgow Central station with Glasgow International Airport in Scotland, United Kingdom. The link was intended for completion by 2013 and would have had a service of four trains per hour running along a semi-reconstructed via Cardonald, Hillington East and Hillington West, to Paisley Gilmour Street station. It would then have branched-off onto a new purpose-built 1.2 mile (1.9 km) line taking it over the M8 motorway into the airport.
Totalize Media have created numerous add-ons for rail simulation games. GARL is their most ambitious project to date featuring the whole route* covering 9km of existing track from Glasgow Central to Paisley St James and an additional 1.9km of new track between the proposed Airport Junction and Glasgow International Airport.
Glasgow Airport Rail Link for RailWorks raises the bar for driving experiences, as you'll be tested and rostered just like the real thing.
Includes 5 Scenarios:
Disruption in Govan
- You are rostered to drive a shuttle service from Glasgow International Airport to Glasgow Central. Be watchful as there are reports of a failed train in the Govan area.
- You are rostered to form a stopping service from Central station to the Airport at 06:00am. Extra skill is required as you'll need to shunt the train into Glasgow Central, before starting your journey.
- Drive the 11:00am shuttle service from Central station to the Airport.
- Driving the 11:30 service from Central station, watch out for Temporary Speed Restrictions on your way. Once complete, you'll need to complete the 11:57 service back to the Airport before taking a break.
- In order to maintain your license to drive the route, you must complete a series of movements that may be required when running to and from the depot. Follow the detailed instructions during this monitored empty stock exercise.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0* (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.