****************REAL REVIEW RIGHT HERE****************
You guys DO NOT have to play this game anymore and I MEAN IT. (unless you really want to try it out-see point no.3)
1. This game is OFFICIALLY closing down on the 12th August 2015 due to the fact that their own team of game makers can put their passion, energy and time into developing new games. (Which why ZYNGA doesn't care about this game anymore and their decision is final.)
**Evidence can be found on their facebook post right here : https://www.facebook.com/SolsticeArena?fref=ts
2. Since its closing down its TOTALLY POINTLESS.(Obviously,don't waste your time)
3. If you really,really,really want to just want to try out this game before it its closing date,you have to
- Create a main Solstice Arena game account to log in,in order for you to play (shows after you played the tutorials at the start)
- Understand each and every heroes ability which is a waste of time at this current state for those who started this for the very 1st time of their life.
-Levelling up heroes takes A LOT of time unless you spend valor (which is the game's main currency) over and over again to level up to the maximum at level 15.
-Valor is used to unlock heroes in order to play them permanently.
-There are certain "free trial" heroes you can play for a limited time before it changes to another one.
-Upgrading of abilities is based on your strategy of playing the hero you are used to and you can only upgrade to 5 bars out of the 3.(which leaves 1 of the ability upgrade to be abandoned.) Don't understand?-View my profile and see my screenshots of this game.
-Resetting upgrades cost you 5000 Valor which is expensive in my opinion.
-When playing the game,you completely have NO FORM OF COMMUNICATION towards your teammates in the game.
-Gems (secondary in game currency used bought with real $$$) is used to buy hero skins just like LOL/Dota 2,used to buy "potions" to boost up your hero before you go for matchmaking,used to boost double of your valor/hero XP.
4. I really have no other information here from now onwards since this game is closing anyway,provided they post an update on facebook about this game which I am not sure whether they are gonna post it or not.
Finally,I have to end my official review right here to let you guys know what this game is going on currently and I have been playing this game for 2 years since it first came out.Overall,it is awesome and fun speed MOBA that you can finish a game in less than 5 minutes (for those who ever played this game).However it also has other drawbacks to this game such as having an unbalanced upgrade system on a hero that you cannot fully upgrade to the maximum for each of the 3 upgrade ability skills.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT,THATS ALL FOLKS!!!
The casual gamer,
♠ KLYS ♠