We assume that all experienced players of virtual battles already master the new abilities of their characters, because as early as this Thursday, May 21, at 20:00 CET, the tournament will be held "First Blood" .
Well, a great excuse to spy other people's achievements, if you still have questions about the new mechanics. Participate, look, play Panzar !
1st place 4000
2nd place 3000
3th place 2000
4th place 2000
min lvl 20
max lvl 30
min players: 6
max Players: 8
For lvl 20 to 30. Registrations open Monday 18th May and close the day of the tournament at 18.00 CET. The tournament starts at 20.00 CET on Thursday 21th May.
Server maintenance for patch 37.1 will start on 19th may 2015 at 6:00 CET
- Fixed a bug that led to the game shutdown in the "Back to the 90s" mode
- Experience gained over the use of "Krom Punch" has been reduced by 30%
- Experience gained over the use of "Chain Grenade" has been reduced by 50%
- The cost of the "Plague" ability has changed: at the first level, it has increased from 30 to 40 class points, at level 2 - from 25 to 35 class points, and on 3 level - from 20 to 30 class points
- The cooldown duration of "Gravity" has been increased from 15 to 30 seconds
- The working radius of "Shockwave" has been reduced from 4.5 to 3.3 meters
- Damage inflicted by skills "Cannon" and "Tesla Pole" has been increased by 1%
- The limit for the Berserker characters in one game session has been set. From now on no more than two of them are allowed per team.
- "Cleansing" now cancels the “Laceration” ability of the Inquisitor.
© 2014 Troxit Services Ltd. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.