About This Content
All Aboard Rails provides a stunning and fresh new route for RailWorks. Centred around a fictional North American small town of Tri-City, the Cottonwood foundry and its Rascal mine. At roughly 20 miles long, this wonderfully designed route includes beautiful and detailed scenery making for an exciting and immersive experience.
Rascal and Cottonwood comes with 11 scenarios ranging from simple unrestricted free roaming, introductions and every day tasks, and even a bit railfanning observation.
- 20 miles of operational railroad
- Four fully detailed towns - Rascal, Cottonwood, Foxman, TriCity
- Multiple loading and unloading cargo facilities
- Introduction part 1 - An introduction to the Rascal & Cottonwood route
- Introduction part 2 - An introduction to the Rascal & Cottonwood route
- Coal Plant Switching - Switching duties in the Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant
- Switching in TriCity - Switching exercise in TriCity yard
- Delivery to Rascal Mine - Deliver 8 empty hoppers to Rascal Mine from TriCity yard
- Delivery to Cottonwood - Take 8 loaded coal hoppers to the Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant
- Delivery to Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant - Take 8 loaded coal hoppers to the Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant
- Delivery to Cottonwood Foundary - Take the loaded coal cars to the Cottonwood Foundry
- Delivery to Rascale Mine - Take the 8 empty coal hoppers back to Rascal Mine
- Delivery to TriCity - Take 1 boxcar and 8 loaded coal hoppers to Auxilary1 in TriCity
- For Railfanning - You've been given the day off and what are you doing? You're out rail fanning!
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or greater; ATI Radeon 9500 Pro or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Rail Simulator 2: RailWorks. RailSimulator.com Limited, Compton House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4TX. ©2009 RailSimulator.com Limited. All rights reserved. Portions originally developed by Kuju Entertainment Limited in association with F4G Software plc. Portions copyright Kuju Entertainment Limited 2007. Physics engine provided by Ageia Technologies Inc. The Rail Simulator Logo is a registered trademark. The RailWorks logo is a trademark of RailSimulator.com Limited. DB and the DB logo are trademarks of Deutsche Bahn AG. First and the First Logo are trademarks of the First Group plc. The Creative logo is a trademark of Creative Labs Inc. The Union Pacific shield is a trademark of the Union Pacific Railroad Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners