About the Game
Duke Nukem is back.
Captured by an alien foe in the middle of promoting his best-selling book, “Why I’m So Great”, Duke must once more defeat the forces of evil to save himself from the knowledge-stealing Rigelatins, and ultimately prove his book’s namesake. In this sequel to the 1991 high-octane, bot-busting video game, Duke Nukem, the King of Action must blast, cannon, missile and flame his way to victory - a victory that would stop the secrets of both ass-kicking and bubblegum from falling into the wrong hands.
- Never Put a Good Duke Down: The sequel to 1991’s Duke Nukem and precursor to 1996’s Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem II is a pivotal part of the legendary Duke Nukem saga.
- I’ll Be Back: Absent from Duke Nukem II’s original release, Duke has been retrofitted with sun glasses for a third dimension of coolness in a two dimensional-world.
- Don’t Try This at Home: Always the consummate professional, Duke must collect power-ups, fly space fighters, and drink six-packs to escape the clutches of his evil alien captors.
- Damn... I’m Lookin’ Good!: Powered by 1993’s state-of-the-art, you’ll-think-you’re-actually-there cutting-edge technology, Duke Nukem II features vivid, lifelike, parallaxing graphics and speaker-breaking digitized sound effects.
- Variety Is the Spice of Death: Kill things dead across 32 levels of action-packed mayhem. Super bosses, mutations, robo-droids, guards and traps await Duke’s destruction.
- You Know Duke Nukem, Right?: A hero so badass they named a series of video games after him.