Julkaistu 27. joulukuu, 2014.
Be very careful of the wording on the Notice. I discovered after buying it, that I already owned it. The Notice states that it comes with Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012. In does in fact come with every version of TS after that. There are no scenerios and that is the reason for the confusion about it "not working."
It is NOT quickdrive compatible. In fact, if you never open the builder, you'll think you don't have it. It is in the builder however. In order to check if you have it, check under Locomotives > Kuju > RailsimulatorUS.
If you for some reason do not already have it, here's my pros & cons:
+ BNSF ES44AC. The only one available in the entire game so far as I can tell.
+ Sounds are actually somewhat decent considering how old it is. The horn is better than some of the new stuff.
- It's an old model. Lackluster texture coloring. (You can see this in the screenshots available of course)
- Nothing on the instrument panel works other than the speedometer. No traction meter. All of the windows around the speedometer are blank. It does not show what notch it is in or anything else. While this is unnecessary perhaps, the screen just books plain, boring and old with blank rectangles all over it.
- It contains a radio. There is chatter non-stop. Perhaps some would like this; I do not.
- Confusing notification on the store page that needs to be reworded.
- Not quickdrive compatible.
- Does not show up in Free Roam.
Not really a con since it's plainly stated on the store page: Only comes with the older heritage livery.