Includes 6 items: East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route Add-On, Los Angeles Commuter Rail F59PH Loco Add-On, Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen Route Add-On, NEC: New York-New Haven Route Add-On, Pacific Surfliner® LA - San Diego Route, San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2
Tomorrow we will be releasing an update to the Metronom ME146 which fixes issues the community have told us about as part of our content review programme. The patch will download and install automatically through Steam if you own the Metronom ME146.
The full patch notes are as follows:
•Fixed - No headlight illumination from loco.
• Added cab light.
• Fixed - Broken glass.
• Fixed - Window wipers not working from inside cab.
• Fixed - No horn sound.
• Fixed - Task listing not correct.
• Fixed - Doors not opening at Großburgwedel Gleis 2.
• Fixed - No rain effect.
• Fixed - Window wiper on driver trailer coach does not work.
• Fixed - Grammar error in message boxes.
• Fixed - Rankings tab is shaded out.
• Fixed - Locomotive does not appear in Quick Drive menu.
• Added manual
• Added thumbnail image for loco in menu.
• Added locomotive information in menu
• Added Meta data
• Fixed - Shadows do not appear under rail vehicles.
• Fixed - Dynamic brake not working.
• Fixed - Handbrake control does not work using icon on the HUD and/or keyboard command.
• Fixed - Dynamic brake control lever animates the wrong way.
• Fixed - No direction control lever present to use.
• Fixed - Unable to use light control lever inside 146 cab.
• Added light switch in cab of 146.
• Added sounds on cab control levers, switches and buttons.
• Added rain on window and roof sound effect.
• Fixed - Wiper sound is not consistent.
• Added animated Sun shields
• Fixed - Cab view in driving trailer coach is partially missing.
• Added wiper switch.
• Added locomotive brake information message box.
• Fixed - Cab roof not welded.
• Added Power indicator Z-fighting.
• Fixed Emergency brakes applied by reverser.
• Added AFB instructions to manual
• Updated Screenshot of loco in manual
• Fixed - AFB not reaching target speed.
• Fixed - Loco slowing below AFB control.
• Fixed - Incorrect information in message box.
• Added reverser information to manual.
• Fixed Missing driver.
• Added switch legend for headlights.
• Fixed - Start/Stop engine keyboard control not working.
• Fixed - Keyboard control does not activate handbrake.
• Fixed - AFB reaches full at half setting.
• Added door handles on inside of cab.
• Added physical cab light.
• Fixed - Cab light casts strange shadow on cab.
• Adjusted Throttle and AFB grab points.
• Added hook
• Fixed - Left wiper arm disappearing
• Corrected spelling mistakes in manual and scenario text.
• Fixed - Incorrect naming description given for quick drive consists.
• Added Localisation for German.
• Fixed - Message box errors.
• Fixed - Wiper sound from driver trailing cab coach is missing.
• Fixed - Loco name inconsistent in menu’s.
• Fixed - Driver train name wrong in Quick Drives.
• Fixed - Driver train name wrong in “The Early Morning Commuter” scenario.
• Fixed - Unnecessary apostrophe in description, briefing and first message box.
• Fixed - AFB causes sudden stops and loses points in career.
• Fixed - Disabling AFB enables AFB bug on speedo.
• Fixed - Blue line for brakes not completely disappearing on driving trailer.
We would like to thank everyone who provided us with suggestions and feedback about the Metronom ME146. We hope that you enjoy this new updated version.
The naughty group of garden gnomes,
Have taken presents from people’s homes,
Hidden around the garden high and low,
Will you be able to find them with all that snow?
Drive the miniature train called Little Ned,
Around in the darkness after everyone’s in bed,
And gather up all the gifts and toys,
So that Christmas morning can be filled with joy.
Winter is here and Christmas is coming!
However, the naughty gnomes from the garden have made off with the children’s presents and hidden them in the snow.
As driver of ‘Little Ned’, the Richie Rails garden scale train, it’s up to you to gather all the lost toys before the Children awake on Christmas Day.
Chase the gnomes, collect the presents and return them to the house – but watch out for snowballs and those mischievous gnomes! If all goes to plan, ‘Little Ned’ will be back running around the Christmas tree and no-one will have to know about the night-time adventures……
Now you can easily find, download and rate Train Simulator 2015 scenarios directly through Steam.
The Steam Workshop enables simple searches for specific content; you can also search by area of interest or by specific routes or add-ons. Once you’ve found something you want, click the “Subscribe” button and, the next time you play Train Simulator, the scenarios will automatically appear.
You can even see what your friends have added to their favourites. Scenario writers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading their work directly to Steam. Of course the exciting part is creating your scenario.
Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission. DB and the DB logo are trademarks of Deutsche Bahn AG. Used under license from Hitachi Rail Europe Limited. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.