Woo, the update is finally here! As promised, this is a content-heavy patch with some popularly requested features. Let’s talk about the big highlights first, then we’ll get the rest of the details down below.
Hi everyone! We just wanted to check in with you and let you know what's happening behind the scenes at DoubleBear, since we know some of you are wondering.
We're making good progress on the content and fixes for Update #6. As previously mentioned, this one has brand new, somewhat complex features, so it's taking longer than the usual patch turnover time. Right now, we're done with about 75% of the new features, but we need to finish the remaining 25% and squish bugs that surfaced during testing, so there's still some work left to do.
Thanks for hanging in there while we get everything ready! We don't have an ETA yet, but we're *really* excited about what's coming up and we think it will be worth the wait :)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.