Free to Play
Cornelius Richling, your friend-in-greed here again and I am pleased to present Halloween’s Mighty Unusual Suspect #2, Rambonbons!
Whether he’s out of Hope, Washington or Crystal Lake, there is one thing he's definitely NOT out of; HIS GOURDS!
Sporting a pumpkin bandolier, crossbow/RPG thingy and a skanky wraparound skirt that makes his butt look big, this gaunt guardian roguishly launches three exploding jack-o'lanterns at treat-seeking castle looters every chance he gets.
Whatever else his shortcomings (personality, fashion sense, skin, internal organs?) he certainly shows no deficit of devotion for a good offensive volley of flaming squash.
Make no bones about it, you can definitely count on this ossified outlaw to trick and mistreat all your holiday trespassers.
Best of luck,
This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
Free Hero of the week
This week, the Knight is available for free from today until the beginning of next week. The same conditions as usual apply to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
• The rare and Powerful Skelethor has been retired for a special Mighty Quest Haunted Halloween Surprise...
• It seems that our previous Wanted Creatures could not be contained any longer; their excitement
over Halloween (or maybe Material Candies…) has forced us to let them out! It’s time for them to
Trick and Treat!
o The first to come knocking on your door is the Rancid Runner disguised as Fuming Frank!
He spent all week making his creepy Halloween costume from the castle drapes which for some
reason had a special magical property. ..Check out the upcoming news for more info!
• The flag capes costumes have been removed from the Cornelius' Emporium.
• Cornelius's dialog lines have been reworked and reduced.
• An item placed in the forge can be replaced by another item simply by right-clicking on it.
• The 60% materials drop rate increase has become permanent!
• Sounds and music will now stop instantly when quitting the game.
• Fixed a crash while exiting the game.
• Switching to another region and coming back to the home menu, won't make the home menu
ambiance change to the new region anymore.
• Bone puppeteers won't spawn sick bag of bones anymore while they are boosted.
• Dashing Cyclops tooltips won't display the wrong ability anymore.
• Fixed an FX issue when users entered in a totem's aggro zone.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed users to get several free heroes by using hacks.
• Fixed some incorrect information displayed in the Enrager Bone Puppeteer and the
Wall Guardian's tooltips.
• Stare Master and Eyemax creatures now have proper shadows.
• Objectives now correctly refresh the "new" icon once they are checked.
• The Archer skill "Volley" used in a opened room won't cause the FX to be played outside the castle
• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Ballistic Cannons to lose their target and stop rotating correctly.
• Item upgrades: Fixed some incorrect Life Force prices on Epic items at levels 21 and 22.
• Fixed an issue were Totems could be placed side by side.
• Fixed an exploit where user could use the totem to have infinite defense point with boostable
• Fixed issues when after validating a castle, clicking its grayed out button will disable all attack buttons of other castle pop ups.
That's it for now.
Stay tuned for additional news and until then:
"Diablo meets Dungeon Keeper"
"Mighty Quest is like pop-corn. You take just a few to taste them and you end up finishing the whole pot without noticing."
"At its core, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot shows a lot of promise. I love the dungeon building and the quick and instant gratification the hack n’ slash looting gives."
"The name may be a bit confusing, then, but there's no mistaking the warmth lurking within wonderful chunky art and the neat dovetailing of complimentary systems."
“Mighty Quest is on its way to becoming the essential multi-player game for the non-multi-player”
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.