"Diablo meets Dungeon Keeper"
"Mighty Quest is like pop-corn. You take just a few to taste them and you end up finishing the whole pot without noticing."
"At its core, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot shows a lot of promise. I love the dungeon building and the quick and instant gratification the hack n’ slash looting gives."
"The name may be a bit confusing, then, but there's no mistaking the warmth lurking within wonderful chunky art and the neat dovetailing of complimentary systems."
“Mighty Quest is on its way to becoming the essential multi-player game for the non-multi-player”
About This Game
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is a brand new game from Ubisoft Montreal that thrusts you in an outrageous medieval fantasy world called Opulencia where wealth, status and showboating are the name of the game!
As a newcomer to Opulencia, you will hack n slash your way through hundreds of castles designed by the ingenious minds of your fellow players!
Don’t forget to show them who’s boss by constructing deadly keep of your very own – in this kingdom, size really does matter!
- Castle Looting: Prepare your hero for battle and charge into one of many player-created castles to test your skills and might! Oh yeah, and don’t forget all the loot and gold waiting for you in the treasure room at the end of the castle.
- Castle Defense: Protect your treasure from the greedy hands of your neighbors. You and your friends can build custom castles with majestic rooms and fill them with deadly monsters like fire-breathing dragons, nose-picking Cyclopes, swarming vampires and more. Then, surprise your foes by boosting your castle’s defenses with fearsome fire cannons, spike traps and other surprises. The more enemies perish in your castle, the higher the reward.
- Variety of Heroes: The outlandish world of Opulencia has an eccentric cast of characters ranging from the knight, Sir Painhammer, a good-natured tough guy to Blackeye Bowgart, an archer with a chip on his shoulder. More will be available in the near future.
- Character Customization: Plain armor is out this season, shiny metal is in. Use your well-earned gold to shop and customize and level up your heroes in style.
- Showboating: Think you are the baddest of the bad in all of Opulencia? Prove it by creating different challenges for your foes and compare yourself on the leaderboards.
- Intense Action: Play on your own schedule. Short sessions means you can play when you want to. It also doesn’t hurt to have others playing at the same time, but you don’t need them playing simultaneously to experience looting at its best.