Free to Play
As announced earlier this week, the Acid Cannon as to leave us, Don’t worry, all the crafted ones will stay in their Castles.
This means that it’s now time for a new entry in the Wanted series! This week, you will be able to craft the one and only Super Trap Generator, a more powerful version of the trap generator that costs 0 Defense! Yes, you read that right. 0 defense for TWICE the power!
Don’t forget that the Super Trap Generator will only be available for a limited time Opulencians, so get to it!
Good luck to all!
This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
Free Hero of the week
This week, the Runaway is available for free from today until the beginning of next week. The same conditions as usual apply to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
Increased Drop Rate maintained
Last week, we introduced a temporary 60% increase in material drop rate. It looks like you enjoyed it, so we thought we would let materials rain for one more week. The 60% increase is maintained until next week.
• It's time to say goodbye to the Acid Canon! And to introduce our new "Wanted" defense item: The Super Trap Generator. Check out our upcoming news for more information!
• Totem now restore their full health when the leashing is activated.
• Vortex Rift now correctly aggro creatures
• The tutorial now asks you to equip your hero with gear before attacking Snottingham.
• During the tutorial, a pointing hand appears now on the Snottingham shortcut to help guide users to attack his castle.
• Each objectives during the tutorial appears now shorter in the HUD.
• The creature removal tool and the castle inventory will be enable when users are asked to place their creatures, but the sell button will be disabled.
• The Acid Canon and its effects have been visually improved.
• The Acid Canon has a new warning circle effect with a better timing.
• Raised Skeletons won't attack Itsy Bitsy spiders before they spawn anymore.
• Fixed a bug were the text “Absorbed” was displayed whenever skill “Vortex Rift” was used against any creature.
• Fixed a crash when the user tried to agro all the creatures and lure them back to the castle entrance.
• Fixed a crash when closing the attack castle popup after having clicked on "more castles".
• After the player chooses their Hero, if they pass the mouse over the other heroes they won't highlight anymore.
That's it for today Opulencians, we hope you like this patch, and we will come back to you soon with more news, so stay tuned...
May the loot be with you!
"Diablo meets Dungeon Keeper"
"Mighty Quest is like pop-corn. You take just a few to taste them and you end up finishing the whole pot without noticing."
"At its core, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot shows a lot of promise. I love the dungeon building and the quick and instant gratification the hack n’ slash looting gives."
"The name may be a bit confusing, then, but there's no mistaking the warmth lurking within wonderful chunky art and the neat dovetailing of complimentary systems."
“Mighty Quest is on its way to becoming the essential multi-player game for the non-multi-player”
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.