Free to Play
This week's big patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
Free Hero of the week
This week, the Archer is available for free from thursday 12pm EDT until Monday 11.59pm EDT. The same conditions as usual apply to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
Wanted Once More
• The Hot Roller is back for one week only! You can now craft 2 of them, but only for a limited time! Enjoy!
• The Archer's skill Headshot has had its tooltip updated to reflect the latest changes.
• Dragonificus is now able to demonstrate his Dragon's Rage ability with a new animation.
• Dragonificus Dragon’s Rage will also trigger FX on the UI.
• The Knight's SlapTrap ability has had its sound effects improved.
• Resolved an issue where incorrect error messages were displayed while trying to view castle themes with an invalid castle setup.
• Resolved an issue where the castle heart level 8 did not mention the newly unlocked mines.
• Resolved an issue where a Network Error was displayed upon completing a competition castle.
• Resolved an issue where the Archer's skill "Hawk: Harass" damage over time was dealing less damage than displayed on the tool-tip.
• Resolved an issue where the Archer's skill "Hawk: Harass" stun effect fades before the animation completes.
• Resolved an issue where spiders spawned with less HP than intended in Ubisoft Castles.
• Resolved an issue where it was possible to break the treasure's room door with the falling gate closed.
• Resolved an issue where the Archer's skill "Bear Trap" would levitate when triggered.
• Resolved an issue where the Runaway's ability ‘’Teen Spirit" FX stayed long after the buff faded.
Three guys walk into a bar… You may be thinking that this is going to end with a monkey saying “That’s not a potato.” But you would be wrong.
In fact, we are happy to announce that the Russian, Polish and Portuguese versions of the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot are live.
Players can now experience Mighty Quest in those epic languages as well.
Na zdorovya! Dobrej zabawy! Aproveite!
"Diablo meets Dungeon Keeper"
"Mighty Quest is like pop-corn. You take just a few to taste them and you end up finishing the whole pot without noticing."
"At its core, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot shows a lot of promise. I love the dungeon building and the quick and instant gratification the hack n’ slash looting gives."
"The name may be a bit confusing, then, but there's no mistaking the warmth lurking within wonderful chunky art and the neat dovetailing of complimentary systems."
“Mighty Quest is on its way to becoming the essential multi-player game for the non-multi-player”
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.