More and more rumors about DEFENSE CRAFTING are starting to float around. The Heroes are even more eager to increase their strength before facing new Defense strategies made from new Creatures and Traps.
This week, it's Sir Painhammer!
Starting today at 12PM EDT and until July 28th at 11:59pm EDT, the Knight Sir Painhammer will be unlocked for all players for free with his progression reset for those who did not already have him permanently unlocked.
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount on the Knight
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount on the Knight
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount on the Knight
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount on the Knight + exclusive level 15 Knight Epic Weapon
These objectives are for both old and new players alike, as long as you cross the different thresholds with your Knight during the event!
If you have already purchased the Knight but are under level 15, you cannot get the discounts but you can get the Epic weapon if you reach level 15 during the event.
The Collective Goal this week is 175,175 successful Castle Attacks with the Knight. He definitely wants to show Bowgart he gets more love!
If that goal is reached, all participants will get the Knight's Cuteness Overload Costume for free! How lovely!
The rewards (Epic weapon & costume) will be sent to those who fulfill the objectives a couple of days after the end of the competition.
As a reminder, the Earl will be available to play entirely for free next week. The week after that, the Runaway will be unlocked.
Here are the changes that were brought to you in today's patch:
Let others do the work for you by offering the community a reward to Validate your defenses! Buy a Validation Ticket for 99 Blings to have your castle Validated by other players.
- Your Validation Ticket will expire in 24 hours. You'll be refunded if nobody successfully Validates your castle.
- Validation Tickets cannot be canceled. The Castle will stay up for community Validation for the next 24 hours after the purchase of a Validation Ticket.
- Targeted Attacks will take place in the previously published version of the Castle. It is not possible to Validate another player's Castle through a Targeted Attack.
- The first successful Attack will set the time to beat for the Castle.
- The first Attacker to Validate the other player's Castle will receive 10 Blings.
- Normal Castle Validation rules apply for the Attackers: the level and equipment is adjusted to match the Castle being attacked, infinite health potions are available but Experience, Gold, Life Force and loot cannot be gained during a Validation attack.
- Each zone will display only 1 unvalidated Castle, if there is one such available in that Castle level range. You can Refresh the zone in order to try and find an unvalidated Castle.
You can now upgrade the buildings in your castle with Blings, with the exception of the Research Lab, for which we have some special plans in the next patch (rumors among the Snotters is that it's tied to the mythical Defense Crafting).
Crafting and Forging
- The Forge will now always produce an item usable by the hero selected at the time when you Craft or Reforge.
- Crafting or Reforging Legendary or Epic items with Gold will now take a couple of real world hours or can be accelerated with Blings.
- Legendary: 2 hours or 50 Blings
- Epic: 4 hours or 100 Blings
- Legendary: 30 minutes or 15 Blings
- Epic: 2 hours or 50 Blings
- The Forge costs in Blings for Legendary and Epic items have been increased and will instantly produce the item.
- Legendary: 60 Blings
- Epic: 120 Blings
- Legendary: 60 Blings
- Epic: 120 Blings
- New visual effects make it easier to notice when a Hero or Creature is taking damage from one of the following traps: Corrosion Mine, Rotating Cannon, Ballistic Cannon, Spike Trap, Fire Mine.
- The mines in your castle will now look totally ruined after a successful attack on them. You'd better invest more effort in your defense or your Creatures will complain to the housing board that you are a bad landlord…