Simply the most in-depth Hack'n'Slash out there and the best according to me. Character customization is top-notch and replayability is huge. I have a little bit over 1k hours played on it (did not link the game to my steam account immediately) and I still have many things to discover. However, it is a "hardcore game" less accessible than Diablo 3 or others games.
- Huge passive skill tree offering in-depth character customisation
- Interesting spell customisation using gems (close to FFVII's materia system)
- Interesting trading system relying on barter only (no gold or any other in-game currency)
- Interesting crafting system allowing to modify dropped items
- Game is very skill based (rare for a hack'n'slash!)
- Very little Faceroll/OP builds, almost every build has drawbacks and strength
- Can be hard to get into: trading system can seem overwhelming and in-game mechanics are quite complicated so use of the wiki and forum is much advised
- Animation can seem clunky at the beginning and game seems to play slow at the beginning
- Player can feel like reaching a gear-ceiling at the beginning of end-game if playign self-found (much better since Forsaken Master's 1.2 update though)
- Will eat your life if you get into it...