You are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world.
Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
Watch all 3 trailers
Play Path of Exile
Free to Play
Recent updates View all (104)
April 19th, 2014
We are running two sales on Stash Tab Bundles this weekend! For the first 24 hours (Saturday, PST), we've discounted Regular Stash Tab Bundles by 26.6%. On Sunday, Premium Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 17.5%. To purchase them, just press M in-game. Thanks again for the generous support!
April 17th, 2014
We're working on a couple of new skills for the 1.1.3 content update. One of them is called Convocation and is designed to teleport all of your minions to you and apply a heal-over-time buff to them. Click through for more information.
When designing this skill, we had the following goals:
- To provide another way to heal minions, in addition to the current flask mod and totems that people use.
- To allow situational recall of minions when it's strategically useful (for example, as a meat shield, or when you benefit from them being nearby).
- As a solution for people to recover minions that are stuck behind terrain. While running a certain distance away from them will recall them, it's useful to have an on-demand way to do this.
- To limit abuse cases by putting the skill on an eight-second cooldown. It's useful for the above reasons but doesn't allow you to teleport your minions to you every second.
- To introduce this skill as soon as we could after the recent functional change to Smoke Mine.
“PC Game of the Year 2013”
9 – Gamespot
“Path of Exile distinguishes itself with a unique ability system based on gems and a labyrinthine passive skill system that permits the creation of almost any type of character.”
8.8 – IGN
“Everything you wanted from Diablo 3 - and more”
PC Gamer Magazine October 2013
About the GameYou are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world. With a focus on visceral action combat, powerful items and deep character customization, Path of Exile is completely free and will never be pay-to-win.
- Freedom. Power. Revenge.
Banished for your misdeeds to the dark, brutal world of Wraeclast, you play as the Duelist, Witch, Ranger, Templar, Marauder, Shadow or the newly added Scion class. From forsaken shores through to the ruined city of Sarn, explore Wraeclast and uncover the ancient secrets waiting for you.
- Unlimited Character Customization
Create and customize hundreds of unique skill combinations from tradable itemized gems and our gigantic passive skill tree. Combine skill gems, support gems and trigger gems to create your own unique combination of power, defense and destruction.
- Dressed to Kill
Path of Exile is all about items. Find, collect and trade magic, rare and unique items with arcane properties, then customize your character build around the deadliest combinations you possess.
- Brutal Competitive Play
Battle in PvP tournaments seasons and Capture the Flag events for worldwide recognition. Compete in Daily Leagues and Race Events that run as separate game worlds with their own ladders and economies to win valuable prizes.
- Fair-To-Play. Never Pay-To-Win.
We're committed to creating a fair playing field for all players. You cannot gain gameplay advantage by spending real money in Path of Exile.
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7/8
- Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
(c) 2006 - 2013 Grinding Gear Games Ltd.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.