Hi-ya, Elpeeps! One week to go before the next chapter unfolds in the Masters of Darkness series. Oh you sly mischief-makers already know who it’s gonna be. It’s bloody brilliant. ;)
No other than the Red Knight herself turns to darkness when she finds the righteous way futile in overcoming all evil that shrouds Elrios. Once you reach Level 15 with Elesis, you’ll soon be able to choose Dark Knight for your 1st Job Change aside from Saber Knight and Pyro Knight. In this new job, the young lady takes the route of brute force and acquires the ability to boost hits using the energy from the blood running through her veins. Learn certain skills that consume HP but correspondingly deal more damage, and see how Chivalry influenced by dark energy changes to aid in HP recovery and further increase damage of certain skills as well.
Try your hand at DK next week!
Item Mall Goodies
In the meantime, take a look at these new items coming in tomorrow. Are you drawn to a cool glow of blue? Get these beautiful Sapphire Accessories that go really well with the Glacial Costumes. Speaking of Glacial, hair and weapon pieces will be added to the Ice Burner costume roster, too.
Last but not the least, Ara, Elesis, and Add can now play at entertaining crowds at the big top. Circus Costumes for these three arrive!
Play Elsword and check out the goods this Wednesday!
Hi-ya, Elpeeps! So, how about that nine-tailed pet? Revel in the ancient mystery this week in Millennium Fox’s Calling. In this Elsword Online in-game event, the Millennium Fox chooses to journey with you. Will you accept? It’s not that simple, though. If you prove yourself worthy, the pet will stay with you for good!
Here’s a quick summary of steps to make this happen with Zero K-Ching:
1. Get the Millennium Fox’s Hairpin. Play for 10 minutes to receive this pet summoning item. Right-click to equip the Millennium Fox as your pet for 15 days.
2. Get the Weak Millennium Fox’s Soul. Play for 60 minutes to receive and keep this in your inventory for now.
3. Complete the quest, Millennium Fox’s Soul. Acquire the item called Millennium Fox’s Soul by handing the Weak Millennium Fox's Soul and 70 Fragments of Millennium Fox's Soul (from clearing dungeons in your level range) to Ariel. And at the same time…
4. Bring your pet Millennium Fox’s Affinity up to 100%. Keep playing while this temporary pet is equipped until it reaches 100% special status. Be sure to feed it with Millennium Fox’s Orbs from Ariel!
5. Apply the Millennium Fox’s Soul. Right click on this item while the Millennium Fox pet is equipped, and it’s yours to keep!
Think you can do it? Gather up your Elpeeps and make this a fun group quest! As an alternative, you can get the cash version of the Millennium Fox’s Soul for just 400 K-Ching. Afterward, once you’ve succeeded in making the event pet permanent, you might like to take it up a notch—get better stats, a roomier pet bag, and even an adorably sinister look with the Awakened Millennium Fox’s Soul for only 400 K-Ching!
Plus, don’t forget to check out the new Curious Fox costume suits!
Watch out for more details in Elsword after the patch this Wednesday!
"A great experience right from the beginning — there is so little downtime that you'll find yourself pulling off combos in no time. Combat is where the game truly shines."
“Winner: 2011 Best Sidescroller”
"Top 3 Action Games - Reader's Choice"
“Beautiful, 3D stylized scenes cleverly accented with manga charm.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.