Over de software
You've tested your PC's gaming performance with 3DMark so what's next? Benchmark total system performance with PCMark 8, the complete benchmark for Windows. PCMark 8 includes five new benchmark tests. Choose one that best matches your needs, or run all five for a complete picture of your PC's performance.
PCMark 8, the latest in the series of popular PC benchmarking tools, includes battery life measurement tools and new tests using popular applications from Adobe and Microsoft. Each of the five benchmarks included in PCMark 8 produces a score you can use to compare systems. Or use the detailed results from each workload to gain a deeper understanding of system performance.
- The industry standard PC benchmark test for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- Combines performance testing with new battery life measurement tools.
- Includes new tests using popular applications from Microsoft and Adobe.
- Ideal for testing the performance of SSDs and hybrid storage devices.
Five new benchmark tests
Home - Common home computing tests
The PCMark 8 Home benchmark includes workloads that reflect common tasks for a typical home user such as web browsing, writing, gaming, photo editing, and video chat.
Creative - Demanding media and entertainment
The PCMark 8 Creative benchmark includes workloads typical of advanced users and enthusiasts who enjoy media and entertainment content. PCMark 8 Creative includes web browsing, photo editing, video editing, group video chat, media transcoding, and gaming workloads.
Work - Simple office productivity tests
The PCMark 8 Work benchmark test measures your system's ability to perform basic office work tasks, such as writing documents and browsing websites.
Storage - Test SSD and HDD peformance
Use the PCMark 8 Storage benchmark to test the performance of SSDs, HDDs and hybrid drives with traces recorded from Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and a set of popular games.
Applications - Microsoft and Adobe software benchmarks
The PCMark 8 Applications benchmark measures system performance using popular applications from the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. You can choose which tests to run based on the applications installed on your system.
Battery life testing
The Home, Creative, Work and Applications benchmarks can be used for battery life testing. Choose Battery Life mode to loop the benchmark to accurately measure your notebook's battery life under real-world conditions.
- Complete performance measurement for your PC.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Benchmark with Adobe & Microsoft applications.*
- Test your SSDs and HDDs with the Storage test.
- Measure the battery life of your tablet or notebook.
- Run individual workloads to fine-tune your system.
- In-depth hardware monitoring graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.
*The PCMark 8 Applications test is compatible with Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Microsoft Office 2010 or later. The 3rd party applications must be installed on your system to run the Applications benchmark.