Includes 20 items: Europa Universalis IV, Europa Universalis IV: American Dream, Europa Universalis IV: Call-to-Arms Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Colonial British and French Unit pack, Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise, Europa Universalis IV: Conquistadors Unit pack, Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Indian Ships Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Indian Subcontinent Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Advisor Portraits, Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Ships Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: National Monuments II, Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans II Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Republican Music Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica, Europa Universalis IV: Songs of the New World, Europa Universalis IV: Trade Nations Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
New hotfix, mainly to try and address reported performance issues.
- Major optimization work done to AI and gamestate, should hopefully help for users that are reporting performance issues
- Fixed a bug where you would be counted as being an ally in war with another country despite not being at war at all
- Seven Cities: Fixed Quivira ultimate end event not working correctly due to bad scope scripting
- Fixed CTD occuring on integration caused by integrated country having 'empty' armies and navies
- AI: Now picks exploration ideas more frequently in random setup
- Fixed bug where date could be changed after loading a save game.
- Fixed another case where occupying just the coalition leader could lead to 100% warscore
- Fixed an issue where religious AI would 'freeze', ceasing all conversions until save was reloaded
- Fixed an issue where the AI would make suicidal declarations of war due to miscalculating on whether enemy allies would join
- Better default adjectives for Custom and Dynamic Random nations
- Improved tooltips for liberty desire
- It is no longer possible to add Custom Nations to Ironman save games.
- More fixes to dynasties for Women in History events
- Coalition leader no longer gets increased War Enthusiasm if enemy warscore is 50% or more
- Being defeated by rebels no longer always gives +5 army tradition.
- Fixed an issue where users without El Dorado would constantly receive messages about treasure fleets arriving with 0 gold
- Fixed CTD in rebel factions caused by loading several saves after each other
- Fixed a bug where explorers would get stuck after reloading an ironman save while they were on an exploration mission
- Custom nation ships should no longer have rebel flags
- Maya collapsing should no longer release UPCA under ANY circumstances
- Terrain modifiers for fort defense now work correctly
- Marches now count less towards total power of vassals for the purpose of calculating Liberty Desire.
- Nations supporting independence now only increases liberty desire for vassals they are supporting and their allies.
- Fixed revolutionary tricolors being all-white
- Splitting off a siege stack no longer puts general in the wrong stack
- Another fix to try and force clients who could not see Women in History to download the files
- Doubled horde gold & tradition gain from looting.
- The Women in History DLC should now show up correctly in the launcher for everyone.
- Fixed various minor issues with dynasties, triggers and duplicate characters in the Women in History events.
- Ships no longer show manpower needed in reinforcement tooltip when not modded to cost manpower.
- remove_opinion and reverse_remove_opinion effects now work again.
- Random New World no longer crashes on start.
- Naval exploration slowed down. There's a new define SEA_EXPLORE_SPEED to control this.
- Treasure fleet tooltip will be immediately updated on tag change rather than at month's end, to prevent confusion.
- Fixed wrong custom colors for units after loading save game.
- Fixed male heirs sometimes getting female names in Custom Nations.
- Fixed Colonial nations of custom nations ruled by a succession of regency councils.
- Fixed CTD when creating client states from Custom or Dynamic Nations.
- Fixed assigning merchant to main trading port removes caravan trade power.
- Fixed Detach Siege can remove general if detaching army was too small.
- Fixed wrong custom colors for units after loading save game.
- Fixed Dynamic nations losing all flag colors after save (colors will be randomized if loading a save created before the fix).
- Natives can no longer rise up in uncolonized provinces taken by custom nation.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the AI from exploring ocean provinces.
- Fixed a bug where female advisors would not be correctly saved as female on saving & reloading.
- Fixed meso/south american theologians having Western portraits
- Added missing localization for colonial nation names.
- Tweaked army tradition gain so that you gain some tradition even from crushing victories (you still get more for more even battles though)
- Fixed some cases where liberty desire still did not show on topbar for subjects.
- Fixed some missing localisations for colonial nations.
Furthermore, Tunis must be destroyed.
Free EU4 Add-on Brings the Great Women of History
STOCKHOLM – The pages of history books are filled with the stories of great men – but also great women: artists, authors, councilors, and rulers. WouldTenochtitlan have fallen without the language skills of Malinche guiding Cortez? Had the reign of Edward IV not been cut short by illness, wouldEngland have still ruled the seas, deprived of the strong hand of Elizabeth I?
To mark International Women’s Day (March 8th) Paradox Development Studio has created a free update for Europa Universalis IV, adding 100 great women of history to the game. Each character can be generated through event triggers (a weak regency, a colonial empire, certain ideas, etc.). Players will then have choices about how to use this talented woman. Some may join your court as advisors, some might be suitable for riskier employment as rulers or leaders.
Thomas Johansson, the head of Paradox Development Studio, says that this DLC does something important for the company’s flagship title. "It's no surprise that the role of women in history isn't as well known as that of men,” Johansson says. “Europa Universalis, admittedly, hasn't done a lot to foreground their contributions. We thought that International Women's Day was the best time to do a little bit to help balance the scales and introduce our audience to some very interesting people." The DLC will contain the following features:
“A hallmark of excellence.”
9,5/10 – Destructoid
“Europa Universalis IV is a masterwork of a strategy game.”
91/100 & Editors Choice – PC Gamer
“Complex and rewarding strategizing makes the fourth game in the Europa Universalis dynasty shine.”
9/10 & Editors Choice – Gamespot
The Digital Extreme Edition includes the following:
Paradox Interactive, EUROPA UNIVERSALIS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved. www.paradoxplaza.com
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.