This game is as good ideawise just as bad it is from the technical point of view. In other words, it definitely has wonderful realistic features that other farming simulators do not offer, but it is a horrible buggy software that basically does not run.
- It has tasks like attaching detaching implements to the tractor and filling up seeds in the sower manually which is realistic. Like you have to manually drage sacks of grain in first person instead of just pressing keys from inside the tractor.
- Animal husbandry is elaborate and complicated. Again manual feeding tasks and also gathering of milk and eggs in a realistic way.
- Good landscapes
- Lots of different crop options
- Glitchy, slow, low fps
- Will crash several times
- Impossible to continue having patience with it
- Bad graphics optimization
So in spite of having great interest in it, I had to basically abandon trying to play this. Point to note is that its predecessor Agrar Sim 2011 is a much stable product softwarewise, Although its gameplay and feature set is very different.