This game looks great. Too bad it doesn't work. Here's just some of the issues I've had within just 20 mins of "gameplay":
- Have to play on Very Low settings in order to get FPS over 15. My rig can play games like BF3/Skyrim at Ultra High and at least get 30 - not bragging, just to give you an idea of what kind of system this thing lags on.
- You can easily get stuck in a tree using the tractor. Thank god for the reset key (I think it's Q)
- The back end of the tractor glitched out and had a VERY LONG POLE coming out of the side.
- - Props to the physics engine though - it recognized this and made the tractor tilt realistically. I guess
that's a plus?
- I pick up where I left off and my character won't stop moving left. I tried everything short of restarting the game, no dice.
- At one tutorial, the tractor just took off by itself.
Seriously, if I knew what caused these glitches, I'd avoid them, but I'm finding more and more as I start to play. On a side note, the game looks great, and it seems like this would be a great simulator if, you know, it worked.
I'd demand a refund, but I picked it up in a humble bundle. At least my suffering is for a good cause.