Friday March 27, 2015
We have some small improvements based on community feedback. We hope you have a good weekend!
* Attack and Defend colony pacts will now expire after 20 turns (displayed beside the pact)
* Surrendering a colony or system will now set it surveyed for the new owner if not already done
* The number of turns remaining for refit orders are now displayed on the task force info panel and on the fleet management lists
* AI ship designs will now take advantage of increased available space due to miniaturization or modding
* A split task force with some ships in hyperspace will now regroup at the destination rather than wait
* An ambassador getting tired from diplomatic negotiations will no longer mention it if the player clicks end communication
* When an AI race exterminates a player colony population the turn message will now display correctly the perpetrator and the victim
* Fixed an issue where in some cases after a successful allied invasion the number of remaining soldiers would not show correctly
Friday March 13, 2015
Changes / Fixes
* The Fleet management list will now display task forces undergoing a refit with the corresponding 'refit' order instead of 'awaiting order'
* Construction and Weapon tech fields will now clear focus automatically if all techs have reached the maximum level, as is with other tech fields
* Fixed an issue where re-loading a saved game repeatedly could in some rare case cause a memory fault on the next turn
* Russian language dialogue and text improvements
“One to keep an eye on, definitely.”
70 – Strategy Informer
“Best of all, the way Horizon handles technological progress is one of the most elegant I've seen in a grand strategy game.”
65 – IGN
“With the excellent foundation that has already been developed and the dedication that L3O is showing to their fans, it promises to be a true 4X classic in its own right.”
90 – Aesthetic Magazine Toronto
Horizon © 2014 L3O Interactive Inc. Developed by L3O Interactive. Licensed exclusively to and published worldwide by Iceberg Interactive. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Canada.
|Terrible||Passable (doesn't affect game)||Very low (for that to happen, the game has to end in the first place)[/table]|
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.