Friday May 1st, 2015
Another batch of minor improvements based on community feedback/reports. Have a good weekend everyone!
* Taking over colonies via Invasion now sets them surveyed similar to colonizing planets
* Troop ships with the Invade order will no longer abort their order if unable to land troops on the first attempt (if the planet is protected) and will keep re-trying
* Retreating troop ships from a battle will now be considered for landing troops as long as the battle is won for their side
* Immaterial and Quasi-Immortal racial effects will now be checked based on the planet population race and not the occupier
* Allied ships will no longer continue firing on player captured (former enemy) ships during a battle, immediately recognizing who has taken control of the ship
* Fixed a minor bug which allowed the player hovering over a cloaked/invisible ship to be able to attack it even when it was undetected
* Added a combat log message when ships are destroyed
* Added non-combatant count on the combat prompt tooltip detailing each side's fleet composition
Friday March 27, 2015
We have some small improvements based on community feedback. We hope you have a good weekend!
* Attack and Defend colony pacts will now expire after 20 turns (displayed beside the pact)
* Surrendering a colony or system will now set it surveyed for the new owner if not already done
* The number of turns remaining for refit orders are now displayed on the task force info panel and on the fleet management lists
* AI ship designs will now take advantage of increased available space due to miniaturization or modding
* A split task force with some ships in hyperspace will now regroup at the destination rather than wait
* An ambassador getting tired from diplomatic negotiations will no longer mention it if the player clicks end communication
* When an AI race exterminates a player colony population the turn message will now display correctly the perpetrator and the victim
* Fixed an issue where in some cases after a successful allied invasion the number of remaining soldiers would not show correctly
“One to keep an eye on, definitely.”
70 – Strategy Informer
“Best of all, the way Horizon handles technological progress is one of the most elegant I've seen in a grand strategy game.”
65 – IGN
“With the excellent foundation that has already been developed and the dedication that L3O is showing to their fans, it promises to be a true 4X classic in its own right.”
90 – Aesthetic Magazine Toronto
Horizon © 2014 L3O Interactive Inc. Developed by L3O Interactive. Licensed exclusively to and published worldwide by Iceberg Interactive. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Canada.
|Terrible||Passable (doesn't affect game)||Very low (for that to happen, the game has to end in the first place)[/table]|
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.