If you liked Audiosurf 1, then Audiosurf 2 is the right thing for!
First things first, Audiosurf 1 was great - let us who have tried the original game, admit this.
Audiosurf 1 had it all,
- A raceing ship.
- Greys to avoid.
- Colored blocks to catch.
- Music - from you own libary!
- And other gamemodes!!!!!
And then theres Audiosurf 2... I'm an advanced mono/turbo player, and by the time I have wrote this review, I've been playing this game for around 350.8 hours.
So what does Audiosurf 2 have, that the original didn't have? Let me tell you:
- Audiosurf 2 has all as the original game.
- Audiosurf 2 has MOD SUPPORT! (In a better way than the original.)
- Also the sequel has skin support... Yes you can create your own skins and appereance for this game...
- You can also connect to soundcloud ingame and stream music through that.
- But the most important thing, is that the Audiosurf 2 community is ever expanding and is much more alive than the original game.
I've actually met new people and "friends" in this game!
So if you want a game with a great community, with an ever expanding playground for modders and skinners and a new feel for riding your music, then this game is for you guys!
I give this game 9/10.
PS: There is alot that I have choosen to leave out of this review, because else there would be no fun for you guys to explore... (^-^)